Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2016

NFL 2016

All starts up again next week and i'm excited even though looking at pre-season it looks unlikely that the Giants or the Dolphins will be at Superbowl LI.

Re: NFL 2016

Any thoughts on how the Pats will do for the first four games without Brady at QB? Jimmy looked OK in the plays I saw him in but the third string, Jacoby Brissett, looks a quality player and one for the future..

Looking forward to the new season. I think the Bills will do well this year, even with the useless twat of a head coach. If Bill Bellichick was HC of that side they'd already be dominating the AFC east.

Who was that San Francisco 49'ers quarter back who refused to stand up for the US national anthem in protest at how Black people are treated?
    was he right to bring politics into the sport?
    Should the cops carry out their threat not to police their games?

Quote Originally Posted by Hams
    Who was that San Francisco 49'ers quarter back who refused to stand up for the US national anthem in protest at how Black people are treated?
    was he right to bring politics into the sport?
    Should the cops carry out their threat not to police their games?
    You cant expect politics and sport to exist in different bubbles. This is no different from the Black Power salute at the 1968 Olympics.

Cant wait for the new season and the Giants v Cowboys game is going to be televised - ill be walking into work bleary eyed on Monday morning!. GO GIANTS!!!.

The night games in the US are perfect for me as the games kick off at 7:30am here. It means I don't get a lot done until around 11am mind, but it's not like it goes on for months is it?

Oh, hold on..

Unexpected win over Dallas is just the start we needed. Great to see Victor Cruz back after some said his career was over. Still not sure how we won with Prescott pushing Dallas up the field with some great passing but stalling in the red zone but a win is a win. Some work needed on our rushing game but so far so good . Pick of the opening weeks games was the Chiefs overtime win against the Chargers.

J.J. Whoo?

That was one emphatic win by the Pats. Outplayed the Texans from almost every down, used our third string QB who scored on a 30 yard run, played Ostweiller superbly, closing them down to so Hopkin wasn't a choice in the air, and all this without TB12, Donta, Gronk, and Lewis. In three weeks it'll be like we have our own personal draft with star players coming back.

Well we managed to throw away the game on Sunday after comfortably leading against the Redskins. Our rushing game was on form early on and our passing came alive in the 2nd half but the stats of 11 penalties for 128 yards tells the story. Also Odell was losing it big time against Josh Norman.

It was an amazing overtime victory for the Dolphins over the Browns though. Only the Pats, Broncos, Eagles, Ravens and Vikings go into week 4 with 3-0.

A nervy win for the Giants see us limp along at 3-3. The Dolphins will be battling with the Jets for 3rd place in the AFC East - time to look towards next season!.

The Vikings are the only unbeaten team at the moments and Dallas are on a 5 game winning streak.

The Vikings finally get beaten by the Eagles. Jay Ajayi had a storming game against Buffalo running over 200 yards for a second consecutive game and the Giants came away from the first NFL game played at Twickenham with a win, Landon Collins had the play of the game with a touchdown from an interception.