Monaco 19 : 45 Bayer Leverkusen
    CSKA Moskva 19 : 45 Tottenham Hotspur
    Borussia Dortmund 19 : 45 Real Madrid
    Sporting CP 19 : 45 Legia Warszawa
    København 19 : 45 Club Brugge
    Leicester City 19 : 45 Porto
    Sevilla 19 : 45 Olympique Lyonnais
    Dinamo Zagreb 19 : 45 Juventus

On Tuesday Tottenham travel to Russia to take on CSKA Moscow while Leicester play Porto at home.

Wed 28/09/16
    Ludogorets 19 : 45 PSG
    Arsenal 19 : 45 Basel
    Be?ikta? 19 : 45 Dynamo Kyiv
    Napoli 19 : 45 Benfica
    Borussia M'gla…19 : 45 Barcelona
    Celtic 19 : 45 Manchester City
    Atlético Madrid 19 : 45 Bayern München
    Rostov 19 : 45 PSV

On Wednesday Arsenal take on Swiss side Basel and therer is the first battle of Britain clash between Celtic and Man City at Parkhead.

Re: CL-Match Day 2- 27/28th September

I'm obviously hoping for a positive result against "Ciska" (we're coming for you Almeida!), if I had more time on my hands it is a fixture I'd like to travel to as I think Russia would be an interesting place to visit. No Dembele, Kane, Rose, Dier or Sissoko, so this wont be easy. I'd take a 1-1 draw now tbh.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

I think BVB vs. Real could be interessting
    Hope that BVB can beat them, i´ll bet my money on them and hope that Real get destroyed.
    Not the best defense at the moment and Dortmund is in good shape right now.

I would be satisfied with an draw between Atleti and Bayern
    For me Gladbach has a real chance against Barca, don´t see them that strong.

Monaco 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen
    CSKA Moskva 0-1 Tottenham Hotspur
    Borussia Dortmund 2-2 Real Madrid
    Sporting CP 2-0 Legia Warszawa
    København 4-0 Club Brugge
    Leicester City 1-0 Porto
    Sevilla 1-0 Olympique Lyonnais
    Dinamo Zagreb 0-4 Juventus

Leicester win their first Champions League game at home and Tottenham pick up a very useful win in Moscow. Elsewhere Dortmund will be happy with a well earned point against the holders.

Dortmund defensively are pretty damn poor, going forward they will trouble many in Europe ,but that defense lets them down.

Great result for Tottenham, a disciplined display in a place that is difficult to pick up a W. That man Son again! Monaco being held to a draw topped off the evening!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus
    Elsewhere Dortmund will be happy with a well earned point against the holders.
    not so much.. they dominated this game and would have been able to take three points if they didn't gift Real Madrid these easy goals.. they also were unfortunate with the ref today, who didn't give them a penalty and a promising free kick... he also refused to give many Real Madrid player yellow cards somehow, even if some would have been well deserved...

Quote Originally Posted by specnur
    Dortmund defensively are pretty damn poor, going forward they will trouble many in Europe ,but that defense lets them down.
    exactly... what they still need is a good defensive midfielder who is actually able to deal with these counter attack attemps.. they also have trouble with defending set-pieces.. .. under normal circumstances I would have said that they should have easily won this game based on both teams performances, but you actually don't deserve to win if you defend like that against Real Madrid..

..but after all I'm pretty happy with them, this is such a talented young squad, who managed to dominate an opponent like this, even if they are pretty inexperienced and the team has tons of new blood.... I'm looking foward for this team to reach their full potential in the future..

Yep. Tuchel is clearly a top manager.

I'd love him at Arsenal next year to take us forward.

FFS! Arsenal game not even on live on my network carrier, have to watch 2am ! boo!

monchengladbach shocked me ! I turned this game in expecting a 0-4 battering g at the half ,but they have outplayed Barca instead. Not sure if they'll be able to hold onto that 1-0 lead until the end as i think they will tire in the latter stages of the second ,but great performance so far.