Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CL-Match Day 2- 27/28th September

Re: CL-Match Day 2- 27/28th September

Fairly great performance that, should be devastated we only scored twice. I definitely wanted Theo gone in the summer but since August he has looked like a different player - I hope this is him now and it's not just something he'll do for a few weeks before reverting to his norm.

Ludogorets 1-3 PSG
    Arsenal 2-0 Basel
    Be?ikta? 1-1 Dynamo Kyiv
    Napoli 4-2 Benfica
    Borussia M'gla…1-2 Barcelona
    Celtic 3-3 Manchester City
    Atlético Madrid 1-0 Bayern München
    Rostov 2-2 PSV

Celtic recover from their 7-0 thumping by Barca to get a good home draw against City. Barca themselves had to come from a goal down to beat Gladbach. Atletico get a win against Bayern.

Can't believe we only got the 2 goals. Sanchez could've had a hat trick.

I can't tell you what's happening to Walcott but he looks immense at the moment.

Our defence is also something to behold.

If we keep this up I might start to sound positive.

We have seen some great games this week
    To be honest i thought Mönchengladbach could reach a draw, Barca rescued their second half.
    Really poor defense from BVB, but their offensive Play is great.
    For me the best was Atleticos victory

Just got to watch the game . Predictable performance for me. The goalie had a blinder in that first half and we we wasteful in the second half . Could have been a right battering but the second half we definitely took our foot off which i didn't really like. Was hoping for us to get used to having a more ruthless streak. But anyway Basel of caused some other big clubs more problems than they gave us and a win is a win.