Arsenal 19 : 45 Ludogorets
    PSG 19 : 45 Basel
    Napoli 19 : 45 Beşiktaş
    Dynamo Kyiv 19 : 45 Benfica
    Celtic 19 : 45 Borussia M'gla…
    Barcelona 19 : 45 Manchester City
    Rostov 19 : 45 Atlético Madrid
    Bayern München 19 : 45 PSV

On Tuesday Tottenham travel to Germany to take on Leverkusen while Leicester are at home against Copenhagen

Arsenal are at home on Wednesday against Bulgarians Ludogorets and Man City have a tough fixture away at Barcelona!
    Any comments or predictions?

Tottenham will win this quite easily... Leverkusen is very inconsistent team.. only one of their recent games was decent, where they somehow managed to win 2-0 against Borussia Dortmund, only to lose to MUCH weaker opponents after that.

I think they will not be prepared for Tottenham.

The most interesting match of 3rd line of the UCL will be Barcelona-Manchester City. In my opinion Barca will win without any problems. In group E Tottenham will draw with Bayer. Arsenal should win easily with Ludogorets. Leicester can have some problems with Fc Kobenhavn, but they also will win.

Quote Originally Posted by Simply View Post
    Tottenham will win this quite easily... Leverkusen is very inconsistent team.. only one of their recent games was decent, where they somehow managed to win 2-0 against Borussia Dortmund, only to lose to MUCH weaker opponents after that.

I think they will not be prepared for Tottenham.
    An easy win?
    Yes Leverkusen is inconsistent but if they have an good day it won´t be easy for the Spurs neither an other team.
    Alderweireld won´t play, that´s not an Advantage.
    I hope for an draw but to be honest i think it is only a wish.

Well thankyou Zydus, a very accurate forecast! Personally, happy with a point against this outfit, they are not without talent, Tottenham were very good first half and possibly should have been 1 up at half time, but the German side certainly had the better of the second half. If it were not for some tremendous defending by Danny Rose, and the usual superb goalkeeping display by Llloris we'd have been beaten tonight. Still, this game is about the craft of defending as well as attacking, so I have to be happy that I support a team capable of both at the moment!

Probably the worst Spurs performance i have seen in along time. Never seen so many decent players play absolutely crap in my life.
    Alli , Son, Rose, flipping crap and need i mention Eriksson????? OMFG the player was absolutely invisible up until the 70th minute ,told you that player disappeared in games to much but this one took the flipping biscuit.
    The good thing for Spurs is that they came away with a draw and rested some players for league duty. So they will look at this as a successful outing ,but i would worry about that drop off in form in those players so early in the season.

this is the best result Leverkusen could get... I still think they could have lost this match 0-3 on any another day...

I'm pretty happy with the Borussia Dortmund result, even if the referee did his best to ruin it

Results

Tue 18/10/16
    CSKA Moskva 1 - 1 Monaco
    Bayer Leverkusen 0 - 0 Tottenham Hotspur
    Sporting CP 1 - 2 Borussia Dortmund
    Real Madrid 5 - 1 Legia Warszawa
    Leicester City 1 - 0 København
    Club Brugge 1 - 2 Porto
    Dinamo Zagreb 0 - 1 Sevilla
    Olympique Lyonnais 0 - 1 Juventus

Tottenham with a decent point against Leverkusen in Germany who did finish 3rd in Bundesliga last season,
    Leicester might be poor in PL this year but they have now won 3 CL matches in a row and look set for knock out rounds.

Going for MANCHESTER CITY to beat Barcelona at 5/1. Guardiola knows this team well and has also spent wisely improving his squad. One of the, if not the best, young teams in the world.

Man City/Man City is 9/1
    Draw/Man City is 12/1
    Barcelona/Man City is 40/1.

Barca were not at there best but they were pretty comfortable when city were pressing. The game was won by the Barca front three mainly messi and a few bad passes at the wrong time by city. I feel bad for guardiola coz his system looked good just his players let him down at the wrong times. Also some clinical finishing from messi and neymar.