Monaco 19 : 45 CSKA Moskva
    Tottenham Hotspur 19 : 45 Bayer Leverkusen
    Borussia Dortmund 19 : 45 Sporting CP
    Legia Warszawa 19 : 45 Real Madrid
    Křbenhavn 19 : 45 Leicester City
    Porto 19 : 45 Club Brugge
    Sevilla 19 : 45 Dinamo Zagreb
    Juventus 19 : 45 Olympique Lyonnais

On Tuesday Arsenal travel to Bulgaria to take on Ludogoets and Celtic play Gladbach in Germany.
    Man City welcome Barcelona to the Etihad and really need something from this game as they could lose 2nd spot in group.

On Wednesday Tottenham play Leverkusen at Wembley stadium and Leicester visit Denmark to play FC Copenhagen.
    Any comments or predictions?

The better team on the night won in the city barca game. I thought barca were poor in possession tonight but some of that was down to city pressing especially in the second half

Tue 01/11/16
    Beşiktaş 1 - 1 Napoli
    Ludogorets 2 - 3 Arsenal
    Basel 1 - 2 PSG
    Benfica 1 - 0 Dynamo Kyiv
    Borussia M'gla… 1 - 1 Celtic
    Manchester City 3 - 1 Barcelona
    Atlético Madrid 2 - 1 Rostov
    PSV 1 - 2 Bayern München

It was a great night for our British sides with Arsenal coming back from 2-0 down
    to beat Ludogorets at the national stadium in Sofia and Celtic drawing 1-1 at Gladbach in Germany.

Man City also beat Barcelona 3-1 at the Etihad to put them back into contention to win their group!
    Will comment more when i have seen the highlights.
    Were City the better team on the night against Barca? How did Gunners concede those 2 early goals but still win?

good result for Arsenal ,showed some character there. I knew Ludogorets could cause a few problems when i saw them at the Emirates . Quick players that had decent control and vision . But again our superior conditioning wore them out. Oil missing another sitter early on had me worried ,but his goal at the end was sublime.
    Commentators were saying he was man of the match and i can't really argue against that ,but yet again Coquelin was brilliant . He made a massive tackle in our box near the and that could have cost us 2 points ,he was brilliant the entire game. Xhaka on the other hand ,other than his goal i never heard the players name .He was in no mans land a on numerous occasions and seemingly didn't know where he should be. Sanchez again was great also .

Brilliant result for city even though i knew they could beat this Barca team ,as the last game result didn't really tell the entire story . I thought Ain city should have had a penalty when Sterling went down. When it was;t given i thought first here we go again more Barca bias and then i thought at least Pep can see what its like on the other side of this type of officiating where refs go int every game with a preconceived idea of how the English club is going to be more physical than any team he's ever reffed before . Wish that crap would stop or at least someone publicly complain about it and level the playing field once and for all.

What you're missing from your summary Specs is Arsenal's woeful defending to let Ludogorets go 2-0 up in the first place, I could hardly believe what I was watching. They are a team several rungs below Arsenal in every respect, to let them in that easily was shocking. If they want to defend like that in the NLD you wont find me complaining!

Wasn't the best defending. Fortunately our Premier League form is a bit better than that.

What composure from Ozil for the 4th goal though. He just switches it on when he feels like it.

The Meuniér goal has to be one of greatest in champions league history. 89 th minute to steal the group away for us i might add. Technique supreme !

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings View Post
    Wasn't the best defending. Fortunately our Premier League form is a bit better than that.

What composure from Ozil for the 4th goal though. He just switches it on when he feels like it.
    Leave it out FFS!
    I have been in the boys corner since he finally started putting shift in for more than 30 minutes ,but to say what you just said here in light of his form this season thus far is pure reactionary bull spit mate!
    If he does get back to some of the form that got me on his side ,we will walk this league without a shadow of a doubt!

Didn't know that City's win against Barcelona last night was first time they had ever beaten the Spanish side.
    Barca were missing Pique and Alba in defence but still an impressive display in 2nd half from Josep Guardiola's men.

Arsenal still need to face PSG at home in the decider to see who wins the group so there is still a lot to play for.
    Even if the Gunners come top they could still face maybe Dortmund or Atletico in last 16 or perhaps another English club.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Leave it out FFS!
    I have been in the boys corner since he finally started putting shift in for more than 30 minutes ,but to say what you just said here in light of his form this season thus far is pure reactionary bull spit mate!
    If he does get back to some of the form that got me on his side ,we will walk this league without a shadow of a doubt!
    So far this has been Ozil's best performance in Arsenal colours so I have no idea what you mean.

Stats to back up what I've been saying.

https://www.whoscored.com/Articles/c...-to-next-level

Cheers.