Monaco 3 - 0 CSKA Moskva
    Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen
    Borussia Dortmund 1 - 0 Sporting CP
    Legia Warszawa 3 - 3 Real Madrid
    København 0 - 0 Leicester City
    Porto 1 - 0 Club Brugge
    Sevilla 4 - 0 Dinamo Zagreb
    Juventus 1 - 1 Olympique Lyonnais

Leicester keep another clean sheet in the CL and are just 1 point away now from qualifying for last 16 knock out round

The Wembley curse strikes Tottenham again who go down to Leverkusen and are in danger now of going out competition.

It was a very slow start by Spurs who also made a lot of defensive mistakes which eventually Bayer made them pay for.

Who scored the best goal in the CL this week?, Ozil for Arsenal or Bale for Madrid?

Meunier hands down! probably the best goal in the history of this competition .

With a small hint of bias I'll vote Ozil. Bale's Volley was incredible but I've seen loads of players including some fairly average ones hit a decent volley - not seen as many do what Mesut did.

And how many 'take the pi*s moments' did Ozil have with that goal?

Pure class.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Meunier hands down! probably the best goal in the history of this competition .
    I think bales was similar but ya meuniers was the best and in the top 20 of all time goals. Ozils was brilliant as well mainly for the calmness he took it with

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    I have been in the boys corner since he finally started putting shift in for more than 30 minutes
    I'm sure he's delighted with your support.