CSKA Moskva 17 : 00 Bayer Leverkusen
    Monaco 19 : 45 Tottenham Hotspur
    Sporting CP 19 : 45 Real Madrid
    Borussia Dortmund 19 : 45 Legia Warszawa
    Leicester City 19 : 45 Club Brugge
    København 19 : 45 Porto
    Dinamo Zagreb 19 : 45 Olympique Lyonnais
    Sevilla 19 : 45 Juventus

Tottenham must win away at Monaco on Tuesday night to stay in contention for the CL.
    Leicester only need a point at home against Club Brugge to qualify for the knock out stages.

Wed 23/11/16
    Rostov 17 : 00 Bayern München
    Beşiktaş 17 : 45 Benfica
    Arsenal 19 : 45 PSG
    Ludogorets 19 : 45 Basel
    Napoli 19 : 45 Dynamo Kyiv
    Celtic 19 : 45 Barcelona
    Borussia M'gla… 19 : 45 Manchester City
    Atlético Madrid 19 : 45 PSV

Arsenal will probably win their group on Wednesday night if they beat French champions PSG at Emirates.
    Man City will probably qualify for the last 16 with a point away at Gladbach
    Celtic have no chance against Barcelona and will miss out on a Europa place.

Ohne of the most ridiculous games I've ever seen Borussia Dortmund vs. Legia Warsaw ... both teams doesn'T care about defending, but Borussia Dortmund has the way better attacking side and are of course also dominating the rest of the game... nine goals so far... six from Dortmund, three from Warsaw..
    it does not look like the scoring ends here, as Dortmund still produces chance after chance

and there it is.. next goal Borussia Dortmund ... 7:3

7:4 .. no one cares anymore

That's crazy.

Meanwhile, Lloris playing for his big club move.

Borussia Dortmund 8:4 Legia Warsaw

Well that's that, it was quite clear from the selection that Poch prioritised the league game against Chelsea, we never looked balanced from the kick off. Truth is it could have been 3-1 or 4-1, Llloris kept it respectable. I've paid for my ticket to go and watch the dead rubber against the Russians, so I'll go just cos I like to watch Tottenham, even if it is a glorified friendly.
    Jesus, we need Alderweireld back asap, it has effected our shape so much. I guess it is true that we don't have a deep enough squad to keep going in the PL and the CL, so this might be a blessing in disguise.

Mendy and lemar look like quality players based on tonight's game. Im sure a few big clubs will be keeping tabs on them

Mendy definitely looked the part in this game ,ragged Spurs all day!
    Never seen Dembele play so poor in this game and i'm not really sure if i would have used the young kid Winks in this game . But it seemed like the manager is trying to have some players fresh for Chelsea. Took a gamble and lost .

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Never seen Dembele play so poor in this game..

Did you not watch Dembele at Wembley in the last game?

He was shockingly poor at this level.