CSKA Moskva 1 - 1 Bayer Leverkusen
    Monaco 2 - 1 Tottenham Hotspur
    Sporting CP 1 - 2 Real Madrid
    Borussia Dortmund 8 - 4 Legia Warszawa
    Leicester City 2 - 1 Club Brugge
    København 0 - 0 Porto
    Dinamo Zagreb 0 - 1 Olympique Lyonnais
    Sevilla 1 - 3 Juventus

What a match that was between Dortmund and Legia Warsaw!

I can't believe that Pochettino thought that the Chelsea game on Saturday is more
    important and so decided to rest Walker and Verthongen! The Spurs boss has made a major error here.

Tottenham are out of the CL and the decision by Levy to play at Wembley to get more money in has back fired big time!

I predicted Ancelotti to be a very bad choice of a coach for Bayern Munich, but it astonishes me how fast he's managing to screw up that team ... Bayern suddently ties with teams like Frankfurt, Cologne and Hoffenheim and are already about to reach the amount of losses they had in the whole previous seasons...
    fascinating .. as a Dortmund supporter -> I love it

what the...? how did Gladbach take the lead?... they are not more than an average team to be honest

35 minutes played at home and not a single attempt on goal yet.

What an mug Wenger is.

The second a big game arises where Arsenal need to either go top of the league or top of the CL group and poor old Wenger's balls shrink up his useless arse.

No doubt another loss to attach to his record list of defeats in Europe.

Then he'll tell the club that he hasnt decided whether to stay on or not. Unbelievable.

I'd be happy for Arsenal if Sanchez didn't went for this cheap dive for the equalizing penalty... on top of that Ramsey pretended to be hit in the face by Cavani, when he was more like pushing him away on his chest.. I hate that lack of sportsmanship

..and they just bottled it again.. most likely group win will go to PSG now I guess

Flat, shit performance. Again. Group runners up. Again. Round and around we go. Even the groundhog is bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings View Post
    Flat, shit performance. Again. Group runners up. Again. Round and around we go. Even the groundhog is bored.
    at least Bayern bottled it too .. Barca vs. Arsenal here we go again

Wed 23/11/16
    Rostov 3 - 2 Bayern München
    Beşiktaş 3 - 3 Benfica
    Arsenal 2 - 2 PSG
    Ludogorets 0 - 0 Basel
    Napoli 0 - 0 Dynamo Kyiv
    Celtic 0 - 2 Barcelona
    Borussia M'gla… 1 - 1 Manchester City
    Atlético Madrid 2 - 0 PSV

Bayern with a shock defeat away at Russian side Rostov!
    Man City draw 1-1 away at Gladbach to qualify for the last 16 but can now longer win the group.
    Arsenal draw 2-2 at home with PSG and can still top their group if they win their last match away at Basle,

Even if the Gunners do come out on top they could still face a very tough side in the last 16 like Man City,Bayern,Madrid,Sevilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Arsenal draw 2-2 at home with PSG and can still top their group if they win their last match away at Basle,

Even if the Gunners do come out on top they could still face a very tough side in the last 16 like Man City,Bayern,Madrid,Sevilla!
    Even if they win at Basle, they need a Ludogorets win over PSG to reach first place Hams..
    and they can not face an english team in the last 16..