Tue 10/01/17
    Manchester United 19 : 45 Hull City
    Tue 24/01/17
    Hull City 19 : 45 Manchester United

Tue 10/01/17
    Southampton 19 : 45 Liverpool
    Tue 24/01/17
    Liverpool 19 : 45 Southampton

We could be on for a Man Utd v Liverpool final at Wembley!

1st Leg Semi Finals

Tue 10/01/17
    Manchester United 20 : 00 Hull City

Wed 11/01/17
    Southampton 19 : 45 Liverpool

Tue 10/01/17
    Manchester United 2 - 0 Hull City

Goals from Mata and Fellaini put Utd close to reaching the final at Wembley.

Took a while for the goals to come but eventually a decent win to take into the 2nd leg. Hint of offside for the first goal.

Wed 11/01/17
    Southampton 1-0 Liverpool

Nathan Redmond could have had a hat trick but the Saints
    will still have a lead to defend at Anfield in 2nd leg.
    Liverpool only had 2 shots on target which was their 2nd lowest this season.
    Home crowd booed Dejan Lovren all night but Clyne and Lallana didn't get much abuse.

Semi Finals -2nd Legs

Wed 25/01/17
    Liverpool 20 : 00 Southampton

Thu 26/01/17
    Hull City 19 : 45 Manchester United

Liverpool vs Southampton. English league cup. Wednesday 25th January 2017. 20:00 ko.

DANIEL STURRIDGE TO SCORE ANYTIME @ 7/5

Adam Lallana (11/4) is good too.

Sturridge (7/2) and Lallana (8/1) are good odds to score the LAST goal.

LIVERPOOL (1/2) will win, so maybe look at some correct scores.

Well i have to say that a sone of the best defensive midfield performances i have seen in a long time put forth by Romeu!He just always seemed to be in the right place in the right time. When he made interceptions he got the ball off on attack quickly with the best option pass ,brilliant performance that should elevate the lad.
    Noted performance by Yoshida also who did a great job in defense.
    Liverpool looked tired . Some of the early shots by Firminho ,just looked the type of player who had a tough run out a couple of days previous!
    Klopp is probably now getting a fuller understanding of how tough this league is right now.He will see that he doesn't have the replacement necessary for the likes of Firminho and Coutinho and i think things will start to unravel a bit . If the predicted slide starts over the next few weeks that i think ,they will not recover mentally and maybe be back in that 7th place they seem to be locked into for the last two seasons.
    Will we still hear the Klopp for Arsenal garbage then , finishing outside of the top four again and not even in Europe to distract him from that goal?

Wed 25/01/17
    Liverpool 0-1 Southampton (Agg 0-2)

Southampton reach their first final for 38 years!
    I thought they were the better side over the 2 legs and deserve to go to Wembley.
    The Reds could have got back into it but Sturridge missed too many chances on the night.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Well i have to say that a sone of the best defensive midfield performances i have seen in a long time put forth by Romeu!He just always seemed to be in the right place in the right time. When he made interceptions he got the ball off on attack quickly with the best option pass ,brilliant performance that should elevate the lad.
    Noted performance by Yoshida also who did a great job in defense.
    Liverpool looked tired . Some of the early shots by Firminho ,just looked the type of player who had a tough run out a couple of days previous!
    Klopp is probably now getting a fuller understanding of how tough this league is right now.He will see that he doesn't have the replacement necessary for the likes of Firminho and Coutinho and i think things will start to unravel a bit . If the predicted slide starts over the next few weeks that i think ,they will not recover mentally and maybe be back in that 7th place they seem to be locked into for the last two seasons.
    Will we still hear the Klopp for Arsenal garbage then , finishing outside of the top four again and not even in Europe to distract him from that goal?
    Even though Southampton knocked Arsenal out?

Mug.