Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Now then (part 2 in a series of forgotten passwords..)

Now then (part 2 in a series of forgotten passwords..)

Hello everyone. Again.

You may have guessed by now that the reason for my absence was the fact that I'd forgotten my password, and even after the failed five attempts to recover aforementioned password from the recesses of my singha soaked brain it came to no avail.

So, if some one can tell me how to get into my old account; great, if not, Panja8 will be born unto greatness..

Now then did I get any takers on that offer of a fight?

Welcome back Panja
    I will create a new password for your old profile and msg it to you later today.
    Late last year we all moved to this lovely new forum and unfortunately many members got lost on the way.

Hello mate, good to have you back. Hams will sort you out

Greetings again
    I have sent you a msg with a new password for your old Panja profile.
    Let me know if any problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Greetings again
    I have sent you a msg with a new password for your old Panja profile.
    Let me know if any problems.
    Cheers Hams. Is there nothing the Patriots can't do...?

Hi Panja.

What's happened to the 'other forum' by the way? It's was just a bunch of code last I looked...

If you're still in contact with those guys then maybe theyd like to register here?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings View Post
    Hi Panja.

What's happened to the 'other forum' by the way? It's was just a bunch of code last I looked...

If you're still in contact with those guys then maybe theyd like to register here?
    I think it's gone, never to return. There were several problems for a few weeks I think so the existing members kind of tailed off instead of waiting for something to happen. I'm in touch with eric and granby via Twitter so I'll send the invites out.

Good lad.

Oh dear. Wonder what happened there then?

That would be great Panja if you can invite those other two to join us here.
    Do tell them to send me a msg when they join so that i can approve their profiles etc.

ay up
    any one got any contact details for OZ by any chance?