Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup-5th Round-2016/17

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    My brother in law is a Fulham fan and had a spare ticket
    so i said I'd go with him to the game.
    If Fulham win i might invade the pitch at the end in my West Ham
    shirt holding up a "Wenger must stay" banner with Football.co.UK on the other side of course!
    I'm holding you to that bruv! Fortunately for you I suspect Poch will select a reasonably strong team to blow away those pretend Lily Whites of Fulham, but just in case the TV image of a West Ham fan being dragged away by police after a Fulham vs Tottenham FA Cup tie will become my new avatar, honest!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

I hope that Tottenham do field their strongest side as have never seen Kane and Alli live in action before.
    Fulham have done much better in the championship this season but not quite good enough to make play offs.
    Hopefully it will be a decent match!

Burnley 0-1 Lincoln City

Lincoln reach quarter finals for first time in their history!
    I thought Burnley were meant to be very good at Turf Moor this season?!

Joey Barton was up to his old tricks again plus bad acting from an Imps player also feigning injury.

Sat 18/02/17
    Middlesbrough 3 - 2 Oxford United
    Huddersfield Town 0 - 0 Manchester City
    Millwall 1 - 0 Leicester City

10 man Millwall from League 1 knock out champions Leicester!

Wolverhampton 0 - 2 Chelsea

Brilliant result for Millwall, Leicester's woes continue. Lincoln's win today probably eclipses that win, absolutely unbelievable (Jeff!). I'm as nervous as a turkey in December about our game with Fulham today, considering recent form and the fact that Kane is out. Squeaky bum time!

Well my fears were unfounded, hope you enjoyed the game Hams, seeing Kane live at his opportunist best! For me Tottenham should play the strongest team for the remainder of this competition, the PL is beyond us and the EL is a difficult competition to win. Poch has built up a decent team, for me it would be a crime if it came and went without winning an honour. Happy with today's result though!

Sun 19/02/17
    Fulham 0 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur
    Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    Well my fears were unfounded, hope you enjoyed the game Hams, seeing Kane live at his opportunist best! For me Tottenham should play the strongest team for the remainder of this competition, the PL is beyond us and the EL is a difficult competition to win. Poch has built up a decent team, for me it would be a crime if it came and went without winning an honour. Happy with today's result though!
    Just back from Craven Cottage Pickle and enjoyed the game.
    It was great to finally see both Harry Kane and Dele Alli live in action.
    Spurs dominated right from the start and poor Fulham just couldn't get into the match.
    It was a pleasant afternoon by the River Thames with everybody mixing together and no trouble.
    Even the old Bill who were out in force looked bored with nothing to do.
    I can see now why Kane is so highly rated after that hat trick that he scored today.
    He really knows how to get in dangerous positions and made home keeper sweat for the whole 90 mins.
    Dele Alli was a lot taller than i thought he was and missed a couple of decent chances but looks real quality.
    Scott Parker got a great reception from Tottenham fans who also sang Arsene Wenger we want you to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Scott Parker got a great reception from Tottenham fans who also sang Arsene Wenger we want you to stay.
    Yeah, Parker is a true veteran now, I must admit I'd lost track of his career or maybe just forgotten, he done okay when he came on. Overall though I thought Fulham were poor, they didn't really get going against Tottenham, I thought our inability to get more than a one goal advantage in the first half might be a problem, but the second half pretty much saw the same pattern as the first, Tottenham dominance. I was relieved not to have to sit through a bum clencher, that second goal took the pressure off and sealed an inevitable away win. Millwall at WHL will be another cracking London derby!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    Millwall at WHL will be another cracking London derby!
    Definitely one to take your eight year old daughter to I reckon.