Fulham v Tottenham

Blackburn v Man Utd

Sutton v Arsenal

Middlesbrough v Oxford

Wolves v Chelsea

Huddersfield v Man City

Millwall v Derby/Leicester

Ties to be played 17-20th February

Non league lincoln are drawn at Burnley and Sutton will play against Arsenal.

This is the first time that 2 non league sides have ever reached the FA Cup 5th Round.

Blackburn should get a full house for the visit of Man Utd plus Wolves also when Chelsea come to town.

We also have a London derby between Fulham and Tottenham at Craven Cottage and
    Huddersfield who have been flying in the Championship get a bumper home draw with Man City!

Brilliant!
    Really happy for Sutton United should get them big pay day and say out of their fans to enjoy watching top class football played right in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Burnley v Lincoln

Fulham v Tottenham

Blackburn v Man Utd

Sutton v Arsenal

Middlesbrough v Oxford

Wolves v Chelsea

Huddersfield v Man City

Millwall v Derby/Leicester

Ties to be played 17-20th February

Non league lincoln are drawn at Burnley and Sutton will play against Arsenal.

This is the first time that 2 non league sides have ever reached the FA Cup 5th Round.

Blackburn should get a full house for the visit of Man Utd plus Wolves also when Chelsea come to town.

We also have a London derby between Fulham and Tottenham at Craven Cottage and
    Huddersfield who have been flying in the Championship get a bumper home draw with Man City!
    No screams of Arsenal get another easy tie Hams!?

Amazing scenes!

]No screams of Arsenal get another easy tie Hams!?
    Sorry I forget Pokers!

Screaming Headline

Lucky Arsenal get another easy cup draw!

I'm quite happy with the draw, Kane likes the London derbies, come on Poch send a reasonably strong team over there, let Kane put us 2-0 up before half time, then sub him for Jannsen so the fella can rest. You know it makes sense!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Sat 18/02/17
    Burnley 12 : 30 Lincoln City
    Middlesbrough 15 : 00 Oxford United
    Huddersfield Town 15 : 00 Manchester City
    Millwall 15 : 00 Derby County / Leicester City
    Wolverhampton 17 : 30 Chelsea

Sun 19/02/17
    Fulham 14 : 00 Tottenham Hotspur
    Blackburn Rovers 16 : 15 Manchester United

Mon 20/02/17
    Sutton United 19 : 55 Arsenal

A very decent effort by Derby I thought, in the end I think the superior fitness of the PL players proved too much...

I'm going to the Fulham v Spurs game Pickle, if i see you there you can buy us a cup of tea.

I'd be there but sadly only Tottenham season ticket holders have been successful in getting a ticket for the game Hams. It is to be televised live on the BBC, maybe you can drum up some publicity for the forum with a "Say who is going to win the FA Cup on forum.football.co.uk" banner, or better still write it on your belly and streak naked across the pitch after half an hour...guaranteed to get some TV and social media publicity!

My brother in law is a Fulham fan and had a spare ticket
    so i said I'd go with him to the game.
    If Fulham win i might invade the pitch at the end in my West Ham
    shirt holding up a "Wenger must stay" banner with Football.co.UK on the other side of course!