Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: FA Cup-5th Round-2016/17

Sutton v Arsenal about to kick off.

Will there be another famous FA Cup shock?

Elneny and Xhaka flipping crap!Adelaide needs to stay in the academy for another year at least .
    If you can't boss this lot you are rubbish in premier league standards .

It really does boggle the mind of how far the quality has fallen in this Arsenal team.The only thing that is saving Wenger in my eyes is his position in the table because ehe seems to be proving me wrong.
    But i look at these players out there against this side and i don't see anything in quality that qualifies them for an Arsenal team.
    We have this kid Adelaide and i see absolutely nothing in him , nothing!
    Iwobi is another that has looked terrible ,no precision in his passing at all even at this level of opposition.
    If i think about players like Vieira ,Pires ,Lunjberg, Hleb, they would be running absolute rings around this lot!

As for Elneny i knew he was crap when some here thought he was decent and he is proving it here in this game ,same for Xhaka and Mustafi. Gabriel ........ordinary.
    Holding .......ordinary but at least he's young and not messing up so far ,this is the type of opposition that should be testing him and Adelaide and those of that level at the club.

Mon 20/02/17
    Sutton United 0-2 Arsenal

I thought it was a poor game and not a very good
    performance from Arsenal even though they won the match.
    credit to Sutton and in particular Rory Deacon who should be playing at a higher level.

The highlight of this clash was when the home sides huge reserve keeper at that pie in the 2nd half.

Sutton's reserve keeper could be in trouble with FA for
    eating that pie on the touchline and if he was paid by a bookies to do so!

In the end Arsenal's superior quality and pace shone through, though the game may have been different if Sutton had managed to find the net first. The fat keeper was a nice televisual gag in the absence of a proper cup tie, poor old Sutton didn't have the weapons to hurt Arsenal. A home tie with Lincoln next? Jammy old Gooners I say!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    Definitely one to take your eight year old daughter to I reckon.
    The tie is at the fortress of civilised behaviour, and civilised football, not the "New Den". You can safely bring your 8 month daughter along...and yer granny.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    The tie is at the fortress of civilised behaviour, and civilised football, not the "New Den". You can safely bring your 8 month daughter along...and yer granny.
    :LOL:

one day i'll extend an invite for you to join me in the away end of a Spurs v WHU game and you can bask in the warmth of civilised behaviour

The pie eater has now been asked to quit Sutton so it
    could turn out to be a very expensive snack for the fat keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    The pie eater has now been asked to quit Sutton so it
    could turn out to be a very expensive snack for the fat keeper.
    Indeed! http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...D-862703705_uk What the story doesn't say is whether he made any financial gain himself from the stunt, if he did I've no sympathy for him.