Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78

Thread: What the fox gone wrong at Leicester?/Ranieri sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    I think its a risk.

I think they'll struggle next year and may even stick a few of my hard earned british pounds on relegation for them.

That's a pretty bold bet you're making there mate.
    They will lose a load of players without a doubt in the Summer ,but i think the owners will do pretty much anything to stay in the premiership that much we know .
    There are other teams without the financial resources that i feel will struggle next season. Bright o is one for sure .Newcastle could be in there ,as well.

Craig Shakespeare has been fired by
    Leicester following the 1-1 draw at home with West Brom!

I'm very surprised by the decision to sack Shakespeare, I thought he was starting to turn the corner with his team. Just for a change I was happy to see them salvage a point against Pulis's negativity on Monday night. I've heard Benitez, Allardyce and Ancelotti as rumoured possibilities to take over, Leicester's owners appear to think they are big time Charlies now they've won the Prem. They might get a big name manager if they are prepared to burn millions on new players like Man City or Man Utd, but otherwise I suspect it will be another lesser light who wont do any better than Shakespeare.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

bit of an odd decision and even more odd timing. they're neither storming the season or stinking it up and there is still a very long way to go. you have to assume they have something lined up to pull the trigger now.

Strange decision by Foxes to appoint ex Saints boss Claude Puel.