Thread: I'm back... and I'm gonna stay

I'm back... and I'm gonna stay

Hello, people!

I used to be an active member of this forum more than 10 years ago. I came back once but didn't post much... until I left again (silly me). I've seen some familiar faces and I'm happy I'm back. Will need a few days to catch up but I'll definitely settle.

For those who don't know me... I'm Raul, from Madrid. A huge Real Madrid supporter. I also like the NBA and would like to be updated about the EPL while having fun, one of the main reasons I joined this forum again.

Read you guys soon!
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Hello mate, an absolute pleasure to see you return!

hope all is good with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    Hello mate, an absolute pleasure to see you return!

hope all is good with you.
    Thanks Steely! So great to talk to you again
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Hola Raul, have your tears of laughter dried from Barcelona's result yesterday? Good luck tonight against Napoli.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    Hola Raul, have your tears of laughter dried from Barcelona's result yesterday? Good luck tonight against Napoli.
    I can't deny I enjoyed the game (and result) however I don't like to laugh a lot about my rival's flops when my team is playing the next day (you know what they say: who laughs last, laughs better).

Hola mi amigo!
    Como Estas?
    I'm also still laughing about PSG's 4-0 win against Barcelona last night!
    There is no way back for those Catalans now.
    PS-Atletico are still the best team in Madrid!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    PS-Atletico are still the best team in Madrid!

Hola Hams! So good to talk to you again. I see you're still a dreamer!