Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Leg-Bayern v Arsenal-7th March-7.45pm

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings View Post
    Alternatively, if it's side splitting embarrassment you're after, check this out.
    Really? That is the first time I saw that video Pokers, I found it touchingly nave and optimistic, a group of fans solidly behind their team come what may. Now in terms of embarrassment, look at what this bloke says, Jebus, skill factor five!

But this is the whole point on how low can Wenger go? we know Arsene has money right? but he's chosen not to spend it, which says what? he's looking after Arsenal's budget, he has belief in the players he currently has. How many managers in the prem have gone gun-ho and have spent the budget and more and not achieved a thing? King Kev springs to mind.

This is the reason why Arsenal fans have so much respect for Arsene, ok we have won a trophy since 2004. However the club is healthy, the club has maintained a top 4 finish under Wenger. Our club has the best turn around!! Wenger has enforced a move into a new stadium. Wenger has changed the way English football is played. Wenger has the net spend of 50 million in 11 years!!

I don't care that Wenger pinches young players from clubs and finds loop holes to do this. We could go all out and spend 20 on Owen Hargreaves or we could sign Cesc Fabregas for free. As a Arsenal fan to me that spells that Wenger is clever! he doesn't just look at who is the best player at this current time, i.e Rooney, Rio, Anelka, Ashley Cole, he looks for potential and gets these players as cheap as he can for the club and breads them into playing a particular brand of football he wants for Arsenal Football Club.

I can see why fans on the outside might be thinking? "How low can Wenger go?" but bare in mind the above. How many boards across the Premiership would have Wenger as their manager? not just based on success but profit too as a business? they would give their right arm I'm telling you now!!

To add as a Arsenal fan we are forever hearing how many oversea's players we have in the side but for me it's a proud thing that we are the only club that is run by a English board compared to all the foreign investment.

We see clubs like Leeds....etc struggle because their budget isn't managed properly....

Trust me when I say Arsenal fans will dread the day Wenger leaves the club.
    Bloody hell! Many thanks to Mr Hill in the making of this come back!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Haha!

Funny? I don't recall that post? Can you send me a Link to that original page from when that was first posted? Need a bit of proof of claim on that one.

What Arsenal fan didn't support Wenger back in 2008? Is it that much of a surprise?

I used to quite like Lance Armstrong, Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris back in 2008. Ask me about then now though?

In the meantime
    http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com

I used to quite like Lance Armstrong, Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris back in 2008. Ask me about then now though?

In the meantime
    http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com
    Funny enough we have a song about Arsene Wenger and Jimmy Saville, you can probably guess the gist of it. As for Tottenham winning the league, it draws ever closer Pokers, ever closer!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    Funny enough we have a song about Arsene Wenger and Jimmy Saville, you can probably guess the gist of it. As for Tottenham winning the league, it draws ever closer Pokers, ever closer!
    Doesn't it always? Then you come 3rd in a two horse race.

Cant say the Tottenham boys don't have a sense of humour though Pokes....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlP1a1deVs

Nobody mentioned the protest by Bayern Munich fans before
    the game at the outrageous ticket prices that Arsenal charge
    away supporters for coming to the emirates which is the reason
    why all those toilet papers were thrown on pitch.
    I dont think they need to worry next years as Gooners might
    not be in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Nobody mentioned the protest by Bayern Munich fans before
    the game at the outrageous ticket prices that Arsenal charge
    away supporters for coming to the emirates which is the reason
    why all those toilet papers were thrown on pitch.
    I dont think they need to worry next years as Gooners might
    not be in the tournament.
    The Arsenal fans themselves have protested the ridiculous ticket pricing for years. Bayern Munich only have to folk it out now and then.

Here were some of the protests from yesterday.

The club is a disgrace from top to bottom.