Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Champions League - Quarter Finals-2016/17

  1. #11
    I will not be surprised if Barcelona makes another miracle on their second leg against Juventus. Anyway any news about when will Monaco and Dortmund will take place after their match has been post-poned

  2. #12
    1st Legs

    Wed 11/04/17
    Borussia Dortmund 19 : 45 Monaco

    Wed 12/04/17
    Atlético Madrid 19 : 45 Leicester City

    Wed 12/04/17
    Bayern München 19 : 45 Real Madrid

    Looking forward to the Bayern v Madrid match tonight!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    1st Legs

    Wed 11/04/17
    Borussia Dortmund 19 : 45 Monaco

    Wed 12/04/17
    Atlético Madrid 19 : 45 Leicester City

    Wed 12/04/17
    Bayern München 19 : 45 Real Madrid

    Looking forward to the Bayern v Madrid match tonight!
    Wed 11/04/17
    Borussia Dortmund 17 : 45 Monaco

  4. #14
    1st Leg results.

    Borussia Dortmund 2 - 3 Monaco
    Atlético Madrid 1 - 0 Leicester City
    Bayern München 1 - 2 Real Madrid

    Another brilliant display from Monaco tonight
    and new French international Mbappe was amazing.

    Should Atletico have been awarded that pen
    against Leicester? Atletico should have scored more!

    Ronaldo finally manages to break his CL goal drought
    against Bayern and has now scored 100 European goals.

    If Vidal had not missed that penalty it could have been
    a different story but the Madrid took over after the red
    card and should have buried Munich but Neuer saved them.

  5. #15
    Disgraceful behaviour from drunken Leicester fans in Madrid
    yesterday who fought with riot police and chanted "Gibraltar is ours"
    No football fans ever get the better of the Spanish riot cops so they
    made a big mistake trying to take them on and deserved a good thrashing.

  6. #16
    The way the pundits were going on about that Atletico penalty you'd think the foul was committed on the half way line! It was borderline, personally I wouldn't be crying too much about that if it was my team, a cynical tackle when the fella was in on goal, suck it up I say. I don't like Leicester, f*ck 'em, hope they get knocked out at home and their idiot fans go home with their heads throbbing from the thwack of Spanish truncheons!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

  7. #17
    Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich

    a repeat of their last meeting seems to be in favor again with the Los Blancos, despite that they will be missing Gareth Bale

    Leicester City vs Atletico Madrid

    for some reason, I'm backing the only English club in the Champions League, despite the fact that Atletico Madrid are in fine form

    Barcelona vs Juventus

    it felt like Barcelona would have a repeat of their miracle form at Nou Camp

    AS Monaco vs BVB

    There is no doubt that BVB will progress in this match

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Disgraceful behaviour from drunken Leicester fans in Madrid
    yesterday who fought with riot police and chanted "Gibraltar is ours"
    No football fans ever get the better of the Spanish riot cops so they
    made a big mistake trying to take them on and deserved a good thrashing.
    It was terrible. Most of the times british hooligans come here we have situations like this. A total shame.

    It was also very ashaming to see Leicester fans throwing coins to the homeless people while laughing at them.
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

  9. #19
    I will be watching Real Bayern rooting for the germans but it's going to be hard. Good Bale is missing though.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    It was terrible. Most of the times british hooligans come here we have situations like this. A total shame.

    It was also very ashaming to see Leicester fans throwing coins to the homeless people while laughing at them.
    I'm looking forward to Atletico knocking them out of the CL tonight!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •