Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 General Election

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    ....unless its a hospital bed...
    Hahahahahahahahaha

If Corbyn won the election there wouldn't be any beds for anyone to sleep in.

I'm predicting a Tory majority of around 50.

It doesn't look like the Cons will win big in London or Wales as predicted before.

Where there could be some gains is in West Midlands and the North East plus Scotland.

Only if your ignore everything else that was going on.

Nonsense. there could have been 100% support for going into Iraq and Afghanistan among Tories, Lib Dems, Greens, UKIP and the Monster Raving Loony Party.

if Labour decided against it our troops would have stayed indoors. They were the government ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    Its from ages 4 to 7 so I'm not sure they'll be ganging up and robbing kids mate!
    I read these gangs have age requirements that those numbers fit into so i wouldn't be so confident about that. Either way school at that age should be the last place where people are putting in a different position based on their social status.

Nonsense. there could have been 100% support for going into Iraq and Afghanistan among Tories, Lib Dems, Greens, UKIP and the Monster Raving Loony Party.
    but there wasnt!. The only party that showed widespread support for the invasion were the Tories.

if Labour decided against it our troops would have stayed indoors. They were the government ffs.
    40% of the party voted against it. The party was horrifically split over the military action to a point that it still effects the party today. No such problems for the Tories eh?.

Wow. As these three terrorist have been exposed about their background it's made May look even more incompetent.

She has just about failed in every area she's been involved in.

How is anyone trusting her to lead us out Brexit? Let alone lead the UK.

The more this unfolds the more you can see just how unless she is and the Tories are.

Anyone voting them believing they are the best choice to negotiate the best deal needs their head examined.

On the points Steely made. I'll be voting Labour for:

Brexit
    Terrorism
    And to help lead us out of austerity.

Cheers.

but there wasnt!. The only party that showed widespread support for the invasion were the Tories.

40% of the party voted against it. The party was horrifically split over the military action to a point that it still effects the party today. No such problems for the Tories eh?.
    so you choose not to refute my point. would you like to take this opportunity to confirm that what I have said is 100% factual?

incidentally, aren't you including people abstaining from voting in your 'votes against'? a little bit dishonest, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings View Post
    Wow. As these three terrorist have been exposed about their background it's made May look even more incompetent.

She has just about failed in every area she's been involved in.

How is anyone trusting her to lead us out Brexit? Let alone lead the UK.

The more this unfolds the more you can see just how unless she is and the Tories are.

Anyone voting them believing they are the best choice to negotiate the best deal needs their head examined.

On the points Steely made. I'll be voting Labour for:

Brexit
    Terrorism
    And to help lead us out of austerity.

Cheers.
    absolutely there are significant questions to be asked and answered. the failings are obvious and the ack of ability or lack of willingness to act shines a light on our weak willed society to rid this filth from our communities.

lets change tack.

explain to me how Corbyn will get the best deal for Britain during the Brexit process
    explain to me how Corbyn and Home Secretary Abbott will be our best defence against Terrorism
    explain to me how Corbyn will lead us out of austerity.

make the case for him. genuinely interested to hear YOUR opinion on the above, and not Russell Brand's

Well Abbott is out, so that's even more reason to vote Labour now.

Steely. Because Corbyn was always anti EU. Because to sticks to what he says. Because, he'll provide better public services because he'll raise the extra funds to do so. The public service will be better funded so in turn they will have more resources to cope with potential terrorist plots.

I have more faith in him to negotiate Brexit because he listens and, more importantly has morals.

Well Abbott is out, so that's even more reason to vote Labour now.
    damage limitation. she's not out, just out of the firing line leaving enough of a hint to make people think she wont be a major part of his cabinet.

Because Corbyn was always anti EU. Because to sticks to what he says.
    you don't see any hint of irony in those two sentences? none at all? are you sure you wouldn't like to take this opportunity to delete that second sentence?

really? you're sure?

Because, he'll provide better public services because he'll raise the extra funds to do so. The public service will be better funded so in turn they will have more resources to cope with potential terrorist plots.
    how will he raise sufficient funds? his plans require immense public expense, do you honesty think he'll raise enough cash to pay for all of it by upping a tax rate?

I have more faith in him to negotiate Brexit because he listens and, more importantly has morals.
    well 'faith' has got a bit of a bad rep these days mate

I've already been over his morals previously. nobody with any moral fibre would call Hamas friends.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/countries...tine-state-of/