Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 General Election

Jeremy Corbyn must have a magic money tree in
    his back garden to be able to pay for all the pledges in Labour party's manifesto!
    His figures just do not add up!

We should be able to start to find out this time tomorrow night the election results.

Well just in time Abbott steps down.
    As much as her bumbling annoyed me and saw her as a massive distraction , i thought the the blatant bullying by the press was pretty telling .
    IN fact she annoys me just looking at her ,but you cannot ignore what she has done for a lot of people in the 30 years of service, the exact same people who wish her no good.
    Anyway she out of the way and those who were sitting on the fence due to the media's blatant bias against her party ,will be on the fence no longer.
    I can't see the cons winning this ,empire is dead ,and it's time to forge a new path for England and abandon the one that has cost us lives and a massive amount of respect worldwide.
    We have to stand on our own two feet and not the bag boy of the US government ,there is absolutely no pride in that position .
    Let's make Britain greater than what it was ever before and lets abandon the myth of greatness of people like the white supremacist Winston Churchill.
    We are better than that.
    It really good to see British people passionate about politics again.
    Last edited by specnur; 08-06-2017 at 12:46 PM.

I look forward to your claims of white supremacy being behind the inevitable Cons victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    I look forward to your claims of white supremacy being behind the inevitable Cons victory.
    Well it will be without a doubt .
    The establishment are shit scared of Corbyn removing us from our usual nefarious dealings on foreign soils or at least dealing wth those that have what we want with the same respect as the expect themselves .
    It is against the rich's best interest to have Corbyn in power and against America's also ,because the UK is its biggest ally in Europe and usually a leader in having the rest of that continent toe the line in foreign exploits. I do think we are losing that affect on our European peers after Brexit ,but that won't sink into the US policy makers. Anyone who think Corbyn is anti British you can pretty much guarantee they also think people who attack us do so because of our freedom. Pathetic !
    If Corbyn ends empire at a faster rate at which it is ending anyway i am all for it. Rids us and our children of more that hatred that we see aimed at us.
    A May win will business as usual and we will get the same idiots on here complaining about the ramifications of her decisions ,the same mugs that vote for the dour faced coward.

You aught to be pleased with me then Specs, just back from the polling station, voted Labour. Don't really expect anything but a convincing Labour win in this area anyway, the battle will be won down South or possibly in Scotland if the voters come back to Labour (sure, know what you're thinking, fat chance).
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    Well it will be without a doubt .
    The establishment are shit scared of Corbyn removing us from our usual nefarious dealings on foreign soils or at least dealing wth those that have what we want with the same respect as the expect themselves .
    It is against the rich's best interest to have Corbyn in power and against America's also ,because the UK is its biggest ally in Europe and usually a leader in having the rest of that continent toe the line in foreign exploits. I do think we are losing that affect on our European peers after Brexit ,but that won't sink into the US policy makers. Anyone who think Corbyn is anti British you can pretty much guarantee they also think people who attack us do so because of our freedom. Pathetic !
    If Corbyn ends empire at a faster rate at which it is ending anyway i am all for it. Rids us and our children of more that hatred that we see aimed at us.
    A May win will business as usual and we will get the same idiots on here complaining about the ramifications of her decisions ,the same mugs that vote for the dour faced coward.
    why are you dodging the Hamas thing?

I'm not voting today as the Labour Party always wins
    in the part of London where i live so I'm wasting my time and vote.

I'm still expecting a comfortable win for the Cons with a majority of about 50.

I thought it was a very poor election campaign from Theresa May and her team
    and they let Labour off the hook with the wild spending pledges in their manifesto.

Not to mention Jeremy the Marxist's support for the IRA,Hamas,Hezbollah etc.
    How could anybody vote Labour knowing that this so called politician backs these terrorists?

I keep reading here about Corbyn the supporter of Hamas, IRA...etc...

Instead of reading these Tory driven links attached to these claims, I've actually watched him challenged on these issues. Not once have I ever heard him support them. His view is to use his ears to listen to them rather than mouth off.

Anyway. I've heard both sides of the accusations and I think it's fair to say I'm not convinced on them in the slightest.

I'm off now to the local school where I'll be voting for the NHS, schools and a fair system which will also support our neglected public services.

I may just have a pint of ale on the way home too.

https://youtu.be/pGj1PheWiFQ

Listen to Hamas to bring about peace

F*cking priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    so you choose not to refute my point. would you like to take this opportunity to confirm that what I have said is 100% factual?

incidentally, aren't you including people abstaining from voting in your 'votes against'? a little bit dishonest, don't you think?
    I'm not sure what your point was!. An abstention was a vote against military action, it certainly wouldn't have pleased Tony Blair.