Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 General Election

Anybody who wants to put their trust in them once more needs their head examining...
    so do you honestly think that Corbyn and his gang
    of hard left extremists would do a better job?
    Did you hear about that radio interview from Diane Abbot
    who got all her numbers wrong about hiring more police?

We need a strong Tory Government to help exit the EU as
    soon as possible and the only leader capable of that is Theresa May.

Those gangsters over in Brussels are demanding that we hand
    over 100 Billion when we leave in Jan 2019 but i say Up Yours to the EU.

What made Britain great again?
    someone please remind me!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    courted some dodgy friends? mate, he was supporting people who were bombing our children. I don't know how much more treacherous you can get. 'dodgy' implies slight misdemeanours - we're talking murderers, bombers and child killers here ffs.

Thatcher has nothing to do with anything here, lets focus on Uncle Jeremy and avoid the whataboutery.
    Just pointing out the insanity of the Tories complaining about Corbyns support for the IRA while they still pay homage to the woman who sold weapons to mass murderers.

whataboutery.
    Never heard of that word before!. I Like it!.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    so do you honestly think that Corbyn and his gang
    of hard left extremists would do a better job?
    Did you hear about that radio interview from Diane Abbot
    who got all her numbers wrong about hiring more police?

We need a strong Tory Government to help exit the EU as
    soon as possible and the only leader capable of that is Theresa May.

Those gangsters over in Brussels are demanding that we hand
    over 100 Billion when we leave in Jan 2019 but i say Up Yours to the EU.
    Im not sure that wanting to Nationalise the Railways, building more affordable houses and wanting to get rid of weapons of mass destruction that could bring about the end of all human life on earth is considered 'hard left extremist' but id take those Commies over Mays government any day. Mays handling of the EU negotiations at this early stage should strike fear into our hearts. She is making enemies with the people we need to negotiate with. What about all that pre referendum stuff about the EU countries not causing us trouble as it would not be in their interest, we haven't even started the negotiations properly yet and they are demanding 100 Billion Euros!.

We never stopped being great.
    You haven't answered the question.
    What made Britain Great.

The name itself whiffs of arrogance ,self titled position of superiority and such
    But explain why ?
    It's definitely not because of it's size as a nation.

Poor night for Labour in council elections across UK.

They have lost 275 seats so far with Conservatives winning 500

UKIP have been wiped out with most of their voters returning to Tories.

Cons have made excellent gains in Scotland and in Wales also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Poor night for Labour in council elections across UK.

They have lost 275 seats so far with Conservatives winning 500

UKIP have been wiped out with most of their voters returning to Tories.

Cons have made excellent gains in Scotland and in Wales also.
    I thought the Tories had lost out to SNP in Scotland?

UKIP have pretty much been wiped out as expected. I was hoping Labour would still holds there own.

Hams mate, unless you have millions stashed away in a tiny island away from UK taxes, or can afford to pay for private health are etc, then I have no idea why you or anyone would want to support the Tories.

Teresa May and the Conservatives will be no better or worse at the negotiating out of the EU than the Labour party. But they will use mainstream media and underhanded tactics to insure they stay in power and continue to fuck you over.

Make no mistake about this. Should the Tories stay in power after the general election, then expect another recession in the years to follow.

Unless you're rich Hams, prepare for conditions to get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokerkings View Post
    Hams mate, unless you have millions stashed away in a tiny island away from UK taxes, or can afford to pay for private health are etc, then I have no idea why you or anyone would want to support the Tories.
    Why when Trump wants to remove public healthcare so he can lower rich peoples taxes people opposing this are whiny liberals but when this happens in your own country it's terrible politics?

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    What made Britain great again?
    someone please remind me!
    Seems the most common explanation is it was to distinguish it from Brittany. Britain and Brittany are same in french which used to be the official language of the ruling class in England. Or something like that. Then it has stuck as the name for the island.

so what is YOUR view on Corbyn's support of that filth?
    Obviously I do not agree with it but how far did he go with his support?. Did he voice support for their cause?, Did he fund or arm them or did he urge the UK government to enter into negotiations with the IRA?.