Thread: Man City v Man Utd-27th April-Kick Off-8pm

Man City v Man Utd-27th April-Kick Off-8pm

Man City won their last game in PL 3-0 away at Southampton
    but having been knocked out FA Cup only have top 4 now to play for.
    Man Utd won their last PL game 2-0 away at Burnley with Rooney
    scoring a rare goal to increase their unbeaten run in league to 23 games.
    Mourinho will now have to deal without Zlatan who is out for season.

Wazza is expected to start for Utd in tonights Manc derby.

Pogba is out.

Pretty poor game. Mostly down to the typical mourinho tactics. Would have been great if city had knicked it at the end just to see mourinhos face. Fellaini deserved the sending off but watching the game you would have thought united were down to ten from the first minute. Good performance from aguero toure and deserved bruyne but no one else stood out

Yeah, didn't see the entire game but what I did see was dull and disappointing. The talking point was Fellani's sending off, with the most pathetic head butt on Aguero since Zidane's in the World Cup I predicted a draw for this in the predictions game, but a rather more exciting 2-2 than this bore fest. Suits me, Tottenham 8 points clear of Liverpool in third, who have played an extra game. Happy days!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

FT
    Man City 0-0 Man Utd

Boring Manc derby.

Highlight was Fellaini's red card.

Such a boring match! It was typical Mourinho team display - always defending. No clear cut chances created for us. City truly dominated the our part of the pitch. Due to very congested United defence City havent had clear sniff of the goal but still Aguero created something which is astonishing. If any team deserved to win this match then it would be City. Being United fan its hard to admit. But I am a football fan first; so credit has to be given where it is due.

Fellaini what an idiot he is! Aguero knew what he was doing and Fella reacted to it and got rightly sent off. It was straight red i think which makes him suspended for 3 matches?

United midfield looked so lost in front of organised City mid field. Rashford and Martial couldnt do much. I am really disappointed by Mkhitaryan he was so poor today, couldnt even pass one player or had a perfect pass, what a waste of space and money!

I would say it was fair result in a summary and being it one of the boring derby but City had the edge over United and no one can deny that.

Our only passage to Champions League is now Europa League. I would say to United that ' I dont care about top 4 now but beat Spurs in coming fixture that would cool me down a lot! Just beat Spurs! Or even get a draw and drop their points!!'

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    this result means that even if Man City win all of their remaining games Guardiola will still pull in fewer points than Leicester got last season.

his supposed "superior playing style" has also produced just three more goals than Koeman's Everton have managed and, if Arsenal win their game in hand, see him just two points from sixth.
    And if they finish third they will finish higher than last year. Wouldn't be bad for his first season with plenty of players over thirty in his squad. He will need to get younger better quality players in certain positions to show exactly what his playing style can bring. Would you rather your team had mourinho especially after watching last night's game