Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Tottenham v Arsenal-30th April-Kick Off-4.30pm

Tottenham v Arsenal-30th April-Kick Off-4.30pm

Tottenham won last game 1-0 at Palace thanks to late Eriksen winner.
    Arsenal beat Leicester 1-0 in last match to keep slim top 4 hopes alive.
    This will be last ever North London derby played at White Hart Lane.

Yeah, a lot riding on this game, a Tottenham win keeps the very faint title pretensions alive, it maintains the unbeaten home record this season, it means it is impossible for Arsenal to finish above us, it means the last NLD at WHL ends in a Lily White party. On the other hand an Arsenal win keeps their top four hopes alive, it gives them the last laugh at the 'old' Lane, and it may keep Wenger in a job for another two years. Lets face it, a bitter taste in the mouth for one set of fans if it ends in anything other than a draw.
    The "derby factor" always means you can never be over confident, but Tottenham have come through some pretty stern tests in the league, the latest being away to a resurgent Palace. Add in that our home record has been really strong this season makes me fancy a home win (big surprise right?). Arsenal will fancy their chances of course, the derby can make a monkey of students of form, there is probably more pressure on Tottenham tbh.

Tottenham 3 Arsenal 1
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

I hope Arsenal win this match against Spurs and puts a huge dent in Spurs title challenge. If that happens I would just love it! Though it is highly unlikely to happen I would take a draw as well. As long as Spurs are dropping points I am just fine. I just dont Spurs to win title under any circumstances!!! EVER!!!

Heart wants Arsenal to win 2-1, but I think it will be a draw or even Spurs to nick 3 points out of abysmal Arsenal. I just cant wait for this game, good that we are playing at lunch time so I can watch this game.

Really difficult to predict this game. I think it's imperative we stick with the 3 at the back. Pochettino will prepare his side for that setup.

The spuds are clearly favorites but it'll be fantastic to put a dent in any title dreams and to win the last NLD at that shit hole. Especially after winning the league there too.

HT

Tottenham 0-0 Arsenal

Alli and Eriksen both missed good chances in first half.

Well that was fun! Really delighted to see Spurs put the nail in Arsenal coffin at the last game at WHL. Chelsea have won the league but it has been a terrific season for Tottenham. Looking forward to MOTD and AFTD tonight!

Now 21 points off the top of the table. Yet another shocker and same old bollocks in the Champions League too. Not good enough when it counts.

The pressing of spurs was evident throughout. Wenger has to go. How long does this charlatan get to continue? Washed up has been.

Well, it has made it worse for Arsenal and Arsene. I am happy that Chelsea won their match to keep Spurs away from the title. What happens next to Arsene Wenger and Arsenal?

Well, he gets sacked, then sectioned, then placed in a care home to see out the rest of his life playing Rummy card games.

He then goes down as being one of the worse managers ever to come to this giant club.

It's a good day to be a Spurs fan!