Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Tottenham v Arsenal-30th April-Kick Off-4.30pm

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    That bloke did a video after the game where he talks about his experience and the behaviour of spurs fans generally. he's absolutely spot on and is something I've spoken about before with pickle about my experience as an away fan.

spurs fans are notorious for bully boy group antics, goading fans and then filming the reaction and hiding behind rows of police while abusing people. nothing is ever done or reported on it though strangely. however when West Ham or Chelsea seemingly step out of line the headline writers are all over it.
    https://twitter.com/spursshow/status...=244+281088000
    Just to balance the argument...
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

The amount of posts and smileys from pickleman in this thread tells me that it isn't every day Tottenham wins Arsenal. Or year. But a nice result. It will be intresting to see what happens at Arsenal now it looks like they won't make it to CL.

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    The amount of posts and smileys from pickleman in this thread tells me that it isn't every day Tottenham wins Arsenal. Or year. But a nice result. It will be intresting to see what happens at Arsenal now it looks like they won't make it to CL.
    It is not just beating Arsenal mate, not so special these days, more that we have hammered the last nail into the coffin of their season. The NLD defeat may signal an exodus of their best players, and make it much harder for them to attract good players without the attraction of CL....hopefully!

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Hill View Post
    not seen the video but is it the great ditty about him getting HIV and swinging from a tree?
    No mate, it is the Judas song where we merely call him a c*nt.