Sevilla 20 : 00 Osasuna

Sun 21/05/17
    Atlético Madrid 15 : 45 Athletic Club
    Valencia 15 : 45 Villarreal
    Celta de Vigo 15 : 45 Real Sociedad
    Barcelona 19 : 00 Eibar
    Málaga 19 : 00 Real Madrid

Leaders Madrid just need a draw away
    at Malaga on Sunday night to win La Liga.
    Barcelona are at home against Eibar at same time

Atletico play their final ever game at the
    Vicente Calderon stadium against Athletic Bilbao.

I just hope the barca hierarchy are offering malaga bonuses if they beat Madrid. Also offer the club 2 million to cancel that payment malaga would get coz of isco. Maybe go as far as a million a player to win. 16 million would be worth it if they won the league. I know they wouldn't go that high but I have heard of a couple of hundred thousand per player in the past

Fri 19/05/17
    Granada 1 - 2 Espanyol

Sat 20/05/17
    Sporting Gijón 2 - 2 Real Betis
    Leganés 1 - 1 Deportivo Alavés
    Deportivo La C… 3 - 0 Las Palmas
    Sevilla 5 - 0 Osasuna

and weeeee are the champiooooons
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Sun 21/05/17
    Atlético Madrid 3 - 1 Athletic Club
    Valencia 1 - 3 Villarreal
    Celta de Vigo 2 - 2 Real Sociedad
    Barcelona 4 - 2 Eibar
    Málaga 0 - 2 Real Madrid

Atletico beat Bilbao 3-1 in last ever match at Vicente Calderon.

Barcelona came from 2-0 down at home to defeat little Eibar 4-2.

Madrid win 2-0 away at Malaga and win La Liga for first time since 2012!

Quote Originally Posted by Raul View Post
    and weeeee are the champiooooons
    Congrats mi amigo.

How was the party in Madrid last night?

Hope you didnt drink too much cerveza or vino!

It was a sad day for Atletico playing last ever match at Calderon.

Congrats to Inui for showing Spanish teams what they have been missing with their total ignorance of Japanese players.Scored two of the best goals i have seen this year ,both half volleys of the highest order. He has to be the first Japanese player i have ever seen in that league and for me that is telling .

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Congrats mi amigo.

How was the party in Madrid last night?

Hope you didnt drink too much cerveza or vino!

It was a sad day for Atletico playing last ever match at Calderon.
    Thanks!
    Didn't go to Cibeles fountain as it's a bit far from my house and had to go to work the next morning. Hope we're able to lift the CL trophy in a couple of weeks so that I can do a better celebration.

Sad about Calderon, a legendary stadium. But changes like this are for good! You're moving to a better, bigger and much more modern stadium.

Seems like Griezmann will leave the team next summer...
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

Raul supposedly atleticos new stadium will be a 30 minute drive from the Calderón. Is that a 30 minute drive for most atletico fans or was the Calderón out of their way in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by eaman View Post
    Raul supposedly atleticos new stadium will be a 30 minute drive from the Calderón. Is that a 30 minute drive for most atletico fans or was the Calderón out of their way in the first place?
    Calderon was (and still is) in the city centre, very close to the south area where most of the medium-class-workers live, so the location was perfect. The new stadium is placed in the north-east area, not so close to the city centre but not very bad located either. It will be easier to access by car but further for most of the fans by public transportation. The closest metro station will have the largest lobby in Madrid, they want to avoid overcrowded stations like Bernabeu in a game day.