Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FA Cup Final-Arsenal v Chelsea-27th May-Kick Off-5.30pm

For me it is just great again to see all these so called experts get served a massive plate of crow by Wenger .
    Just like the days when they would predict a "soft" Wenger side would get beat by a tough tackling Bolton and in the rain at that.
    I will as much joy as i did that day when Arsenal went a man down very early in the first half be 2-0 goals down and come back to beat the northern side at their ground to boot. This win is up there with that for me ,not because i didn't have my own doubts about a win ,but just because it exposes the actual intelligence of these clowns and not the perceived intelligence handed them due to their lofty position tv or paper. It was also a massive sign of the absolute mental strength on the day of how quickly Arsenal put themselves back in the lead after the Chelsea goal. Reminded me of the Arsenal game in Barcelona when we had the lead and Barca scored and we answered that almost immediately when others would have folded.
    It really does show how exaggerated some of the opinion of certain teams are when this Arsenal team can man handle the champions like they did in this huge game.
    Last edited by specnur; 29-05-2017 at 12:47 AM.

By the way i think this win would edge Wenger closer to leaving than staying ,but i think he wants a good champions league run or a league title to leave them with.

hilarious. wenger must be the biggest troll in world football.

much deserved win, although a massive slice of luck in getting the first goal to count which certainly affected the rest of the game. even when Spurs celebrate being runners up Arsenal finish up the season with a trophy

have to say, what a mug Moses is. the FA Cup Final and he chooses to cheat on such an occasion. thankfully the ref didn't make another mistake and rightly sent him off. shameful behaviour.

thanks to Chelsea for potentially playing a part in Wenger remaining for another two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    hilarious. wenger must be the biggest troll in world football.

much deserved win, although a massive slice of luck in getting the first goal to count which certainly affected the rest of the game. even when Spurs celebrate being runners up Arsenal finish up the season with a trophy

have to say, what a mug Moses is. the FA Cup Final and he chooses to cheat on such an occasion. thankfully the ref didn't make another mistake and rightly sent him off. shameful behaviour.

thanks to Chelsea for potentially playing a part in Wenger remaining for another two seasons.
    When there is no tomorrow Arsenal seem to step up.
    The better footballing team with no games down the road showed their superiority technically .
    What Chelsea can do with such an outrageous amount of talent throughout their squad over the course of the season ,namely stay consistent , we fluctuate in performance more each season. Due to the low quality of our players .
    But when it is a do or die situation and players are relatively fit we do what we did in this game .
    It's one of the most infuriating aspects of the teams Wenger has put together in recent times .
    The game Mertersacker had was a perfect example of what i am talking about ,he own; t play abetter game than that for the rest of his career ,in fact i predict he will get embarrassed more next season than ever before ,but with no games to follow he put in an absolute heroic display. Even Xhaka was better not great just a lot better than previous games .Ozil brought our active numbers back to 11 men playing the entire 9 minutes and the rest is history . 3 AF cups in 4 season's ,INCREDIBLE!
    haven't got a clue how wneger has been able to pull it off with that team ,but he's done it. HIs football ideology is far for absolute and tis game proved that ,his mental conditioning of players of the duration of a season is another story though.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    The game Mertersacker had was a perfect example of what i am talking about ,he own; t play abetter game than that for the rest of his career ,in fact i predict he will get embarrassed more next season than ever before
    his game was a perfect example of what I've spoken about for a while. his reading of the game is second to none, he lacks the physicality to be a properly top class defender. his frame means he will be caught out and when he makes errors they are often funny in appearance because of his stature.

however he remains, without a doubt, Arsenal's best defender.