Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R.I.P. CHeik Tiote .

At least we know Ozil is safe.

I was very sad to hear of the passing of Cheik Tiote. Even sadder to hear that he went to the 2nd league in China. Just shows you that he had a great attitude to dare go so lowly as them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster View Post
    I was very sad to hear of the passing of Cheik Tiote. Even sadder to hear that he went to the 2nd league in China. Just shows you that he had a great attitude to dare go so lowly as them.
    I think it really depends on how much they were paying him and where they were in table ?
    If they ere the top of the table with a good look at promotion it makes sense with stipulations in the contract if they don't make it he can leave .

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    I think it really depends on how much they were paying him and where they were in table ?
    If they ere the top of the table with a good look at promotion it makes sense with stipulations in the contract if they don't make it he can leave .
    And plus, the other Chinese clubs probably had their 3 during play and 2 on the bench full quota's in the top division.

Saw plenty of 'rumoured' bids from top clubs for the guy, so feel sad that he didn't go to a top club. Or stay here for a lower team.

I guess tis fits here ,but really sad to see that young Ajax players collapse .
    His career over at 20 years old and promising player indeed. My thoughts are with family .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40595416

Ya terrible what happened to that ajax player. It happened in pre season as well after what was probably a good summers rest

that sounds frighteningly like what happened to the kid I mentioned on the first page. perfectly functioning and athletic one minute and then in a vegetative state the next.

his family must be beside themselves with grief. I'm sure a classy club like Ajax will do everything they can to support them during this which may offer a shred of comfort at least.