Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45

Thread: Women! Eh!?

what isn't addressed is the socially unequal views on violence. namely that women can physically threaten, bully, intimidate and even assault a man and few people really care all that much but when the reverse happens the outrage is off the scale.

I mean, look at this: "Jo's response was instant, and utterly disproportionate. 'I was there first. So I got out of my car as he approached and shouted: 'F*** you, a*******, I'm staying here until I get this space.'"

she is all too aware that she can do this and act as big a twat as she likes and there will be literally no consequence. social pressure dictates that the bloke will not do a thing, and if he did there would be an army of white knights in the vicinity ready to come to her aid and a hugely sympathetic police force ready to smother him.

of course, that instance of 'female privilege' is the elephant in the room of the whole article.

I know that if I went about my daily life behaving in the manner she seemingly does, I will be fending off punches constantly. yet her female privilege allows her to be an utter thunderc*nt and, amazingly, show no contrition.

one day she will get a dig for her trouble. it will be interesting to see what impact that has on her future 'impulsive rages'.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    what isn't addressed is the socially unequal views on violence. namely that women can physically threaten, bully, intimidate and even assault a man and few people really care all that much but when the reverse happens the outrage is off the scale.
    Like that stuff Specnur linked in the hate thread. I have a feeling if the stabber was a man he would not have gotten away so easily.

This was unbelievable.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...investigation/

There's something quite wrong here.