Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Women! Eh!?

lazy, self-indulgent hag.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely View Post
    Not interested.

once again, I don't carry the burden of my ancestors and so, for me, there is no excuse for any sh*tbag behaviour sent in my direction. sometimes you can look too deep into a problem when the reality is simply that some women (see also 'some people') are just self-absorbed, self-entitled, vacuous twats.

the idea that pokers mother in law denies her husband a beer because of the plight of the suffragettes is absurd. much more likely is that he's a nightmare after a drink, she's concerned about his health or she's just a miserable old bag.
    LMAO!

It's not about you carrying the burden or feeling any guilt you numbskull!
    It's about explaining the reaction to oppression whether we agree with it or not.
    I for one was not justifying the actions of the woman in your encounter ,and i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that it was in fact a woman at all , i am merely explaining why such attitude may persist .

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    I'd agree that women have had a long history of being second or third class citizens the world over (not just "this country") but we have at least made some progress. Tell that to Claire Balding when she compares her salary to Gary Linekar? Sure, we are not perfect but if I was a woman I'm of the view I'd want to be a British woman or an American woman where at least my human rights are respected. Try being a woman in Saudi Arabia in 2017 where you are not allowed to drive, to leave the country without the accompaniment of a man or his express permission for example. They were only allowed to vote in 2015 ffs! Stop beating up your country of origin Specs (you were born here right, in Bristol?), there is a lot of things we've been getting right in the past 50 or 60 years, and we way ahead of most countries when it comes to women's rights.
    You cannot and should not base your reality of your fellow citizens in comparison to those of other countries who have extremely different cultural boundaries!
    I said this before when i started coming back to the UK after a long period living in the US ,i noticed that things i see them getting away with here in the UK with women you couldn't get away with in the US. And i read just the other day that being groped in cubs is part of a regular night out in the UK ,i find that disturbing but that's who low society has sunk here. How long will it be before race was normalized ,because that is where it seems to be going.

I don't tink we are way ahead of most what we are lead to believe are "developed" countries mate.
    I think even china has more woman CEO's than here ,Turkey may have elected more women into higher office than here if what i heard was right .
    For sure we are a very progressive society in most ways when it comes to equality ,but there is some work to do ,more than you might be aware of.
    Last edited by specnur; 31-07-2017 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    You cannot and should not base your reality of that off it's citizens to that of others countries who have extremely different cultural boundaries!
    I don't give a flying Kahoony about "cultural boundaries" which is generally another word for religious belief. If the "cultural boundary" is prejudicial to a group in that country (race, gender, sexual identity etc.) then f*ck the "cultural boundary", human rights come first.
    Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    I said this before when i started coming back to the UK after a long period living in the US ,i noticed that things i see them getting away with here in the UK with women you couldn't get away with in the US. And i read just the other day that being groped in cubs is part of a regular night out in the UK ,i find that disturbing but that's who low society has sunk here. How long will it be before race was normalized ,because that is where it seems to be going.

I don't tink we are way ahead of most what we are lead to believe are "developed" countries mate.
    I think even china has more woman CEO's than here ,Turkey may have elected more women into higher office than here if what i heard was right .
    For sure we are a very progressive society in most ways when it comes to equality ,but there is some work to do ,more than you might be aware of.
    Like I said, we're not perfect but show me country that is. I'd advise caution in using Turkey as an example of the way to go http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31709887 or China for that matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_China Would I want to be a woman in those nations? Would I f*ck.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Quote Originally Posted by IamMelGibson View Post
    women are stupids
    Keeping the debate level intellectually high there Mel!
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Look, Listen and take HEED!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    I don't give a flying Kahoony about "cultural boundaries" which is generally another word for religious belief. If the "cultural boundary" is prejudicial to a group in that country (race, gender, sexual identity etc.) then f*ck the "cultural boundary", human rights come first.
    That's not exactly true about how you define cultural boundaries ,it's not just about religion.
    Human rights come first of course ,but i think Europe have lost all credibility in judging others about what is CIVILIZED conduct and what is not. Reason is their idea of civilization and "evolution" has F@cked up this planet.

Like I said, we're not perfect but show me country that is. I'd advise caution in using Turkey as an example of the way to go http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31709887 or China for that matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_China Would I want to be a woman in those nations? Would I f*ck.
    I didn't say Turkey was the way to go .IN fact it is a good example of how that country in particular for all its flaws ,still may have more women elected into government than the UK . It pretty much indicates how the so called leaders of the "free" world with all its own flaws have no credibility when it comes to pointing the finger at other countries. It's time we got down of our high horse and started sealing with the rate of liver disease within the age of 14- 25 year olds ,prolific class A drug use and other degenerative issues that plague the very future of this country. Because we don't seem to be doing anything about that. It's disgraceful how women have been treated and it's outrageous how they have let our youth sink to all new levels of depravity.
    Last edited by specnur; 28-07-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Funnily enough...and even though 'women are stupids' {sic}, I've actually written a book called 'How To Do Dating with Astrology.' It contains 3 chapters of pure dating advice, 6 chapters on the 12 sign characteristics, 2 chapters on how to use astrology for dating, and then a conclusion. What is my conclusion? That dating is easier than you think.

I wrote this book due to having expert dating knowledge due to astrological compatibility (just let me have that nugget) and having read a fair few dating manuals - which all go into this book.

I didn't concentrate on 'women to watch out for' as I want to keep it positive, though do mention that if there's any discrimination, bad attitude, or such things as fake yawning, then you should get out of there. I get the fake yawning a bit, as if the woman is so stupids that she can't tell me that I'm boring or not entertaining her enough. I did write that women are Princesses who need a man to come and rescue from her pathetic life, keep her controlled - as that's what the man does: tell her what to do - and keep her happy/entertained. Having a haughty attitude too.

I also go into how women test men: Dropping their pen on the floor to see if he picks it up, saying something bad to test out how you react, fake a pregnancy, leave the guy to see if he chases her, fake going to Australia.

They're unable to ascertain how a man will behave from previous behaviour, so have to manipulate a certain situation to bring an answer to the question they want to manipulate. They could just ask, but no.

Then there's the crazy, but definitely not stupids ones who get married or have a kid, then leave the partner making him pay a third of his wage is child support, or a huge divorce bill. We can do nothing against this. This is why I'm...y'know (not gay).

I suggest spending time working on your confidence and self-esteem, so that it means you get a partner better as you show great character, and avoid all the ones with no confidence and low self-esteem. Fingers crossed that works. That and, if she's playing hard-to-get, you'll have at least a billion women in the world, within your age range, that you could date instead of her. Go find someone who doesn't want to manipulate a person to liking you more. Who knows, her womanly ways means that she may not be sure about you. Go find someone else.

My Brother is twisted round his partners little finger. She told him the first few days that she was a control freak. My Brother isn't exactly God's gift in terms of personality, but she has her way. Brother was on the fruit machine a bit too long (she's complained about how he's not committed to her with spending time with friends), so she decided to flirt with me, other guys and give the other guys all the answers to the quiz questions. Apart from that, she's actually really nice and the best one that he's been with so far.

I was on a date with a woman where she 'forgot' her money. So I just marched her round to the nearest cash machine: Apparently it didn't work. So I marched her to the next cash machine: It didn't work again. So told her that we'll have to go home. I think she really wanted to see the film as she went to a cash machine next to the cinema and that worked. She sat with bottom lip over top for the whole of the film. I didn't date her again.

To some women, men are cash machines.