Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women! Eh!?

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster View Post
    I was on a date with a woman where she 'forgot' her money. So I just marched her round to the nearest cash machine: Apparently it didn't work. So I marched her to the next cash machine: It didn't work again. So told her that we'll have to go home. I think she really wanted to see the film as she went to a cash machine next to the cinema and that worked. She sat with bottom lip over top for the whole of the film. I didn't date her again.

To some women, men are cash machines.
    I would always offer to pay on the first date. If the woman insists on paying her way then that's always a good sign.

I agree with Seamus that men should always pay on the first date but
    the next time if the woman wants to go Dutch then that is a very good sign.
    If she makes no effort to contribute then i would quickly delete her phone number.

Last date I had, I did pay her share, and bought her a big drink and us popcorn.

I promised my mate that I would take a pot of popcorn back to him after the film. I did this at the gentile lady's misfortune as I didn't go for a drink with her after. I wish that I did as she was HOT!

Bro's before hoes, motherklucker.

I would definitely say it's still important to be a gentleman whenever you are taking a lady out on a date. Dont get me wrong on this issue.

The point is more what happens after the relationship is established. In the majority of my examples the women have started off the relationship as normal, but then, once they have a hold, have turned into controlling dictators without question.

The blokes, my mate's, or from what I understand, have simply fallen in to an unexpected prison where they're told what to do and how to act behave etc.. if they don't, then they get shouted at or warned.

This is the part I don't understand. I get Steely's example but in lost cases I've seen the women have started off perfectly normal. It's only after they've got together seriously when this overwhelming dictatorship takes over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster View Post
    Funnily enough...and even though 'women are stupids' {sic}, I've actually written a book called 'How To Do Dating with Astrology.' It contains 3 chapters of pure dating advice, 6 chapters on the 12 sign characteristics, 2 chapters on how to use astrology for dating, and then a conclusion. What is my conclusion? That dating is easier than you think.

I wrote this book due to having expert dating knowledge due to astrological compatibility (just let me have that nugget) and having read a fair few dating manuals - which all go into this book
    Brilliant

I'm an Aquarius. who should I be dating?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokers View Post
    I would definitely say it's still important to be a gentleman whenever you are taking a lady out on a date. Dont get me wrong on this issue.
    what does that mean? pay for everything?

its obviously important not to be a complete prat but I don't define 'gentlemanly behaviour' as paying for everything. If she's got a job, I'd expect her to be putting her hand in her pocket. if she wants it to be 1920 then quit her job and do my ironing.

The point is more what happens after the relationship is established. In the majority of my examples the women have started off the relationship as normal, but then, once they have a hold, have turned into controlling dictators without question.
    its their unhappiness manifesting itself. their lack of self-worth and feeling of undesirability kicking in to henpeck their other half into a position of submissiveness. the purpose of this is to lower the self-worth of their partner and attain some form of power in the relationship with gives them the misguided belief it will force their downtrodden partner into staying with them because they can do no better.

The blokes, my mate's, or from what I understand, have simply fallen in to an unexpected prison where they're told what to do and how to act behave etc.. if they don't, then they get shouted at or warned.

This is the part I don't understand. I get Steely's example but in lost cases I've seen the women have started off perfectly normal. It's only after they've got together seriously when this overwhelming dictatorship takes over.
    They missed, or ignored, the signs. Small, subtle little raindrops that end up forming a lake of hell, not dissimilar to the example I gave previously.

if she's stopping you from doing what you always did before you met her, without good reason, then she's up to no good.
    if she's stopping you from wearing what you always did before you met her, without good reason, then she's up to no good.
    if she's stopping you from enjoying what you always did before you met her, without good reason, then she's up to no good.
    if she's stopping you from seeing who you always did before you met her, without good reason, then she's up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    LMAO!

It's not about you carrying the burden or feeling any guilt you numbskull!
    It's about explaining the reaction to oppression whether we agree with it or not.
    I for one was not justifying the actions of the woman in your encounter ,and i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that it was in fact a woman at all , i am merely explaining why such attitude may persist .

mate, nobody has posted more words about the plight of women around the world on this forum than me. however, for me, it isn't a reasonable explanation for why somebody should carry that attitude.

There is an argument that women, in general, have never been less happy in the Western world and there is probably a lot of truth in that. the funniest thing is, if we men think we have it tough, the biggest enemy of women is other women.

I'm sure Pokers meant paying for the woman on a first date only Steely not all the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    I'm sure Pokers meant paying for the woman on a first date only Steely not all the time!
    start as you mean to go on Harris.

It's pretty hard to f- mess it up if you go for the same rising sign (or sometimes known as the ascendant) or ideally no more than 2 signs away either side. What also 'helps' is born within 2 months either side of you, and ideally 2 years either side too. If this is not possible, then you can still have good compatibility, but much less chance.

You find out your rising sign by entering your birth date, place and most importantly - time - into a chart maker, maybe on astro.com - if you're not confused by all the options there.

Wanna message me both yours and the missus' details and I can break it down without any birth data leaked online? You don't have to.