Thread: Stoke v Arsenal-19th August-5.30pm

Stoke v Arsenal-19th August-5.30pm

Stoke lost their first game of season 1-0 away at Everton.
    Arsenal came from behind to beat Leicester 4-3 in their first game.
    There is still lot of bad feelings between two sides in recent times.

Stoke City have lost only one of their last seven home matches against Arsenal (W3 D3 L1).

Arsenal are aiming to win their opening two matches of a Premier League season for the first time since 2009/10.

Arsenal and Stoke a bit anemic in their opening games, so this should be competitive. Both teams have something to prove, and those Stoke vs Arsenal stats are pretty shocking from a Gooners point of view. As much as I'd love to see Stoke heap more misery on the Arsenal fans I think they'll go away happy on this occasion.

Stoke 0 Arsenal 1
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Well f the last 20 minuets of that second half doesn't show you then nothing ever will .
    yeah you guessed it i'm talking about how SH!T Xhaka is.
    If he makes 3 such mistakes in that second half and stay on the pitch ,then Wenger has lost it.
    You cannot make mistakes like he did in that second half in such a short space of time and expect to be out for the second half.
    It not good for the team and it certainly isn't good for the player making them, because he won't better himself to not make them again if he is not sanctioned for it. He's getting out performed all game by STOKE mid fielders because he too damn slow both of foot and brain.
    He was almost the reason for at least two great chances of scoring for Stoke and he will be the reason they do get goal if he is stay out.

FT
    Stoke 1-0 Arsenal

Arsenal dominated the game but just couldn't score against Stoke.

what did i tell you? not even 5 minute off the start Xhaka gifted them cloggers a goal ffs!

Stoke do it again! Seriously, I saw the highlights, it looks like some dodgy refereeing decisions cost Arsenal a point at least. They seem to have a bit of a mental issue when it comes to the Potters, on the average day they are far better than their nemesis. No doubt Wenger will start to come under pressure this season; ever feel you've been here before?
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

GROUNDHOG SEASON!! Again!

Haha.

Hardly watched the game if I'm honest so can't really comment. But, if Specs believes Xhaka had a poor game then I'm expecting him to of had a blinder. If it wasn't for Xhaka Arsenal would be on zero points right now.

This season is all about watching Wenger break down as the remaining followers lose faith in him and call for his head and he's gone before the end of the season.

Watching football's biggest ever fraud wonder why it's happened like this will be the best part.

I think the Gunners were unlucky to lose this game.
    They could have had 2 or 3 pens and Lacazette's goal looked on side.
    Jese Rodriguez played well on his debut for Stoke and could do well there.

The more commentators and radio pundits build a false sense of controversy or needle into this match up the more people believe it should be a competitive match .That includes referees i'm afraid.