Thread: Man Utd v Leicester-27th August-5.30pm

Man Utd v Leicester-27th August-5.30pm

Man Utd won their last game 4-0 away at Swansea
    and sit on top of the PL plus are yet to concede a goal.

Leicester beat Brighton 2-0 in their last match with
    former player of the season Riyad Mahrez back to his best.

I expect Leicester to give Man United more of a test than they have faced so far this season, Leicester are looking much more resilient than they were this time last season. However, Man United are looking annoyingly like a Man United team again, much better balance in this side now.

Man Utd 3 Leicester 1
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

The Red Devils are unbeaten in their last 30 home games in all
    competitions (W19, D11), their longest run since a 37-game streak between 2010 and 2011.

Leicester have scored in all but one of their 15 Premier League matches under Craig Shakespeare,
    with Jamie Vardy netting in eight of those games.

I'm going for Utd to win this 2-0 against Foxes with Lukaku and maybe Pogba on the score sheet.

That Newcastle result showed how poor Uniteds first opponents were and the four nil against Swansea was never a four nil game. Still they will probably beat Leicester

FT
    Man Utd 2-0 Leicester

Utd will stay top of PL and are yet to concede a goal.

Mourinho shouldnt have dropped Rashford from the starting line up.

I know that he hates English players but that kid deserves to be a regular starter.

A spirited display by Leicester, but ultimately lacking the skill and finesse to open the red defence. It looks like a good season ahead for Mourinho & Co.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Happy with that one. Scoring late seems to be our new tactic but its the best time to score!. Lukakus penalty was awful even if Kasper Schmeichal was about 5 yards off his line when it was taken.