Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea v Man City-30th Sept-5.30pm

Chelsea v Man City-30th Sept-5.30pm

Chelsea won their last game 4-0 away at Stoke and
    sit 3rd place in the table just behind the Manchester clubs.

Man City thrashed Crystal Palace 5-0 in their last match
    to lead the premier league on goal difference above Man Utd.

Aguero needs one more goal to become City's all time leading scorer.

I see man city battering this team ,but i'm hoping for a draw!
    Both teams are cheats.

Cracking game in prospect, I am really interested to see if this Man City team is the "real deal" against the champions. I see it being a tight game, tempting to go for a score draw, but I'll say Chelsea 2 Man City 1.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

If this Arsenal team can take a draw at their ground and beat them in the FA cup then that man city team with the best attack in football will should beat them easily. The only thing in Chelsea's favour is that they got better defense to keep the game relatively close. BUt i feel Man city could give them a beating 1-3.

Sergio Aguero was injured in a car crash in Amsterdam last night
    and has broken several ribs and will not be available for this fixture.
    He could be out for several months so if anyone has him in their fantasy
    team my advice would be to transfer him out right away and sign another forward.

what the hell was in doing in Amsterdam?!

My prediction is a 2-2 draw.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    If this Arsenal team can take a draw at their ground and beat them in the FA cup then that man city team with the best attack in football will should beat them easily. The only thing in Chelsea's favour is that they got better defense to keep the game relatively close. BUt i feel Man city could give them a beating 1-3.
    My arse, I remember Arsenal thrashing them 3-0 last season but remember who won the league? Reports of Chelsea's demise have been greatly exaggerated, they have had a good result in the CL to boost morale, they are sitting pretty in the league, and have no Aguero to worry about. It will be a close one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickleman1967 View Post
    My arse, I remember Arsenal thrashing them 3-0 last season but remember who won the league? Reports of Chelsea's demise have been greatly exaggerated, they have had a good result in the CL to boost morale, they are sitting pretty in the league, and have no Aguero to worry about. It will be a close one.
    yeah it will be now Aguero is out! BUt maybe not ! I think playing Sane, Sterling, Jesus , De Bruyne and Silva together is always the better option against big teams because everyone is definitely on the same page .Aguero has been playing great recently ,like a team player and not a ,man on a one man mission ,but Man City are more dangerous when they got less predictable players on the pitch who are less selfish .

I think Man City could roll Chelsea in this one 2-4 . if it's close i think Chelsea should win . It a matter of who's fans i hate less and it has to go with Man City so i want them to win.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur View Post
    yeah it will be now Aguero is out! BUt maybe not ! I think playing Sane, Sterling, Jesus , De Bruyne and Silva together is always the better option against big teams because everyone is definitely on the same page .Aguero has been playing great recently ,like a team player and not a ,man on a one man mission ,but Man City are more dangerous when they got less predictable players on the pitch who are less selfish .

I think Man City could roll Chelsea in this one 2-4 . if it's close i think Chelsea should win . It a matter of who's fans i hate less and it has to go with Man City so i want them to win.
    Sure, but what I like about Chelsea (okay I don't really like anything about Chelsea) is the fact that they keep it simple. Conte does not over elaborate in team selection or tactics. I always feel Pep and Man City are a more complicated set up, knock out a couple of pegs and they struggle to keep the team on a winning run. Whatever dude, this will be a close one I fancy, one of the hardest games to forecast in the early days of this season.

FT
    Chelsea 0-1 Man City

Deserved win for City with De Bruyne man of the match.

How Chelsea must regret letting him leave Stamford Bridge!

Yep, deserved win for the visitors, they could have won by more than one. Morata going off definitely didn't help them, but there again Man City were without Aguero and Mendy. Citeh fans must be rubbing their hands in anticipation of the rest of the season, big result for them against one of the league's best, they appear to be serious contenders this season.