Thread: Burnley v West Ham-14th Oct-3pm

Burnley v West Ham-14th Oct-3pm

Burnley won their last match 1-0 away at Everton in
    what was a fantastic display against the Toffees at Goodison Park.

West Ham beat Swansea 1-0 in their last game thanks to
    Diafra Sakho's injury time winner which Hammers did not deserve.
    Will the Irons win the battle of the Clarets?

I had this down as a 1-1 in the predictions game to take me top. Good eh? Yet to see the highlights but quite amusing that clumsy galoot Carroll got himself sent off, I'm really not a fan of the man, I think he is overrated even as a "big man" to hoof the long ball up to so he can crash in a header or a scrappy goal.
    Burnley are proving themselves to be a very well organised outfit. Sean Dyche's stock rises every week, I like his style and I like Burnley's spirit.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

FT
    Burnley 1-1 West Ham

I haven't seen highlights yet but it sounds like
    another incompetent referee has cost West Ham 3 points today
    by sending off Andy Carroll.

I swear there is a conspiracy by the FA against the Hammers!

An interesting analysis for West Ham fans? http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41629182 Yes, that's right, Poch is watching you! You better not be sitting in your pants whist reading the article, Poch can see you! Best give up the Carabao Cup pretensions now. Don't bother going to Wembley, nothing to see, move on I say...
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Another massively frustrating game in which we shoot ourselves in the foot. absolutely brainless behaviour from Carroll that put us on the back foot for the majority of yet another game.

I thought we contained them well and perhaps should have come away with the win but Burnley are a dogged team and their goal was well taken so a draw was probably fair on balance of play, although that was obviously affected by our being reduced to ten men.

the referee was atrocious though, make no mistake about that. well out of his depth.