Thread: Man City v Arsenal-5th Nov-2.15pm

Man City v Arsenal-5th Nov-2.15pm

Man City won their last game 3-2 at West Brom and have
    had their best ever start to a PL season and remain unbeaten in all comps.

Arsenal beat Swansea 2-1 in their last game and were somewhat
    lucky to win but the victory made it 10 PL home wins in a row for the Gunners.

Man City are already being lauded as champions, I'm saying there is plenty of time for things to go wrong but a convincing win against Arsenal would be a real statement. The 5-0 thumping of Liverpool is the most impressive result for them this season, can they do something similar against an Arsenal team that is clearly not going to be a title contender this season? No, I think Arsenal's defence is much better than Liverpool's, and they may surprise the men in blue. This could easily be a score draw, but I'll go for the obvious home win.

Man City 3 Arsenal 1
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Damage limitations for this game.

Will probably be a tough game for city seen as they've played in Europe this week and arsenal rested most of their top players on thursday

I suspect Sanchez will put in a 'Come and Save me' performance towards Guardiola.

FT
    Man City 3-1 Arsenal

deserved win for City today with Kevin De Bruyne brilliant again.

Arsenal briefly got back into it when LaCazette scored but continue
    to be poor away from home.

Predictable perhaps, but if Arsenal showed a bit more belief they could have got a point today. Wenger made some strange selections, which didn't help, but second half was much better when he played players in their natural positions. I'm not really complaining, the decline of Arsenal continues. A Tottenham win in the NLD would probably kill any lingering hope of top four. COYS.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Did Sterling dive to win penalty and was City's 3rd goal not offside?

Also why does Wenger insist in pick Coquelin who is not good enough for Gunners?

I had this 3-1 aswell but had this feeling that this would be a game where Arsenal show up. Not anymore I suppose. If Arsenal won't get cl spot this season and they have some key players out of contract it's really intresting what happens. And that De Bruyne goal was ridiculous. They had 5 ppl surrounding the guy and nobody was closer than 5 feet.