Thread: Liverpool v Chelsea-25th Nov-5.30pm

Liverpool v Chelsea-25th Nov-5.30pm

Liverpool beat Southampton 3-0 at home in their last game.

Chelsea won 4-0 at West Brom in their last game which cost Tony Pullis his job.

I'm going with the fairly obvious 1-1 draw here, Liverpool generally play up against the big boys, Chelsea under Conte will probably be happy with a point. Chelsea have a great record against the Scallys though, and I think Klopp is under a bit of pressure these days. He really could do with a win to give the fans some confidence that they are going to be more than "also ran" this season. Interesting to see how he lines up the defence to counter the Chelsea threat.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

FT

Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Was a draw a fair result in this game?

Mo Salah would have loved scoring past his old team!

Didn't see the game, listened to the commentary on the train home, sounded like a fair result, a little predictable as well. I really like Salah, I'd have loved Tottenham to have snatched him before Liverpool came calling. His pace would have added another dimension to our attack, a great signing for Klopp.
    He's magic you kno-oow, Mauricio Poch-ett-ino!

Salah and Coutinho will probably leave next summer then it's all about conceding a ton of goals if Liverpool wants to continue playing entertaining football Fair result I suppose.