Page 264 of 272 FirstFirst ... 164214254263264265 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2720

Thread: Computers/Technology Assistance Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Stupid question - how do I create a new hotmail account. I've done it before but I can't see the option to do it now.
    Go to Hotmail.com and hit 'sign up now' near the bottom right.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Kroenke's moustache
    Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    Stupid question - how do I create a new hotmail account. I've done it before but I can't see the option to do it now.
    Go to Hotmail.com and hit 'sign up now' near the bottom right.
    Thanks for that, mate. It seems a lot different from last time - and having to give dob etc.

My BT broadband has been running slowly - can't even play a music track on youtube without it stopping all the time. It seems to tie in with BT Sports starting up. Could that be it? And what if anything can I do?

Right, I've looked all over the internet for a solution, but can find nothing....

Youtube kinda crashes each time I use it. Listening to music and it stops/starts/stops/starts goes whirrrr, oink, bloink n makes silly robot sounds when the music should be playing.

It's the same with 3 different browsers.

Anyone?

Uninstalled and re-installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipster
    Right, I've looked all over the internet for a solution, but can find nothing....

Youtube kinda crashes each time I use it. Listening to music and it stops/starts/stops/starts goes whirrrr, oink, bloink n makes silly robot sounds when the music should be playing.

It's the same with 3 different browsers.

Anyone?

Uninstalled and re-installed.
    have you got the latest instalment of Java? Try cleaning the registry.

I cleaned the registry and it didn't work.

Not updated Java, but did update the drivers (graphics) and it seems to have worked.

Not holding out much hope, but fingers crossed.

Thanks very muchly

Whenever I play a stream for the football ,I keep getting these infernal warnings that
    the site is attempting to download multiple files ,it gives me two options at the top of
    the page (Both nefarious looking ) Accept or deny. Its just even at warp speed I cant
    seem to engage deny without the fecker downloading ....Ive used every adblock I can
    garner but the blighter still breaks through ...... Anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by redpelt
    Whenever I play a stream for the football ,I keep getting these infernal warnings that
    the site is attempting to download multiple files ,it gives me two options at the top of
    the page (Both nefarious looking ) Accept or deny. Its just even at warp speed I cant
    seem to engage deny without the fecker downloading ....Ive used every adblock I can
    I'd say get an adblocker extension for Chrome or Firefox. that should resolve it.

This is a warning to our UK members not to open any spam emails with Miley Cirus in the subject title.

If you download the attachment a virus will take over your computer and then you will be blackmailed for £500 to unlock it.

The new national crime agency in the UK who are our equivilant of the FBI are already on their case so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtz
    Quote Originally Posted by redpelt
    I'd say get an adblocker extension for Chrome or Firefox. that should resolve it.
    Sorry my answer is late mate ,but I simply forgot all about submitting this query.
    Anyway thanks for your prompt reply ,I'm just a bit miffed I wasn't equally as
    swift with mine ...cheers mate.