Page 52 of 272 FirstFirst ... 24251525362102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Computers/Technology Assistance Thread.

ok right .....i`ll be looking at 20" lcd or bigger ...dont really want to pay more than 300 if i can help it....Dell , Samsung or Nec i shall probably buy from .

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverUnited
    Oh sorry, listen to King Geek here. His msn name was actually something like ''You *still* use Windows XP? Windows Vista on my computer LIVE''. lol.
    Uh!!!

Whats up lad? Why are you saying sorry? Have I said summit to upset you? Or are you taking a post I aimed at someone else personally. If so then an appoligy is in order for the silly name calling and taking the fkn p|ss as I have not gone around calling you names as far as I can remember, If anything I've been quite friendly towards you and even helping out with a file or two.

I suggest when I'm next online on msm you do it then as I don't want to go off topic here. unless of course you want to make an appoligy publicly which I deserve...........

You need to get a grip son and stop with the gay wad flame wars.

Id like to know how you get goals as gifs so they can be avators do you get them of a website or is there a prgramme for it or somethin?

post your vid that you want in the arts n graphics section. Tazz has started requests for them now.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieg
    Actually he's appologised now and thats the end of that (no flame war at all), so we don't need a little fag like you bringing it all up again trying to stir now do we. You was even too scared to confront me on msm last time you opened your big trap, I also asked you NOT to reply to any of my posts but look, you had to stir it up again didnt you. Now butt out ok.

Back to topic everyone it's all settled now thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_nufc10
    post your vid that you want in the arts n graphics section. Tazz has started requests for them now.

Well thats decent of him isnt it..... I can do them but not done one for a while. I could lead anyone in the right direction for files needed though if they want ,

Just a note Bluenose - It is comments like that that got you banned before and could again. You are lucky Jamie is such a easy going guy that it isnt going to bother him but you could seriously offend people round here if you carry on like that.

I dont want a retort from you just keep it in mind.

Hahahaha what are you Bluenose 14!? You are probably the most immature person on here!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluenose
    little fag
    Most like to meet: Jamieq (Yes! I would like to meet this one but it's not gonna happen)
    Best Female: Jamieq (what can I say)
    But like i said,

Quote Originally Posted by jamieg
    Now as you so blatently put it, bwack on twopic.

Help peoples! I want to convert .vob files to .mpeg.

Anyone know a easy and free program that would be suitable?