Thread: Who would be a good signing for Borussia Dortmund?

Who would be a good signing for Borussia Dortmund?

I am a Borussia Dormund fan if you dont already know Dortmund are broke at the moment maybe only being able to afford a few million. Who do you think would be a good signing?

I think Alex Frei would be a good signing, but only if Koller leaves.

Borussia Dortmund has quite a good reputation anymore, so some better players might join them. Alex Frei would be a great striker for Dortmund, he´d be a great replacement for Jan Koller, who´ll leave the BVB at the end of the season.

They already have purchased Amoah for the new season as a replacement for Koller, we´ll have to see, what´ll happen!

if koller is leavin dortmund should sign FRED, from lyon. hes a very good striker, scored a lot of goals this year playin for cruzeiro and will probably play the WC for brazil. one problem would be negociate with lyon, cos they've just purchased him and wouldnt like to sell him. but i think he'll be one of the greatest striker in europe in some years, believe me i saw him playin here in brazil many times...

Koller ist definetly leaving Dortmund by the end of this season! I havent heard about that player you just mentioned from Lyon yet and since we bought Amoah Im not sure if we're going to buy another striker... and the money issue is also a problem of course, if he's expensive we can forget about that...

I agree you have too look for young players or cheap players who have potenial.

rafael sobis would be a good signing then. he isnt very known outside brazil, but he scored 20 goals in the league. hes 20 years old i think and was selected the young player of the year.. he plays for internacional

Fred would be by far too expensive for Borussia Dortmund. You aren´t allowed to forget, that they have debts of 90 million euros...

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Rod
    Fred would be by far too expensive for Borussia Dortmund. You aren´t allowed to forget, that they have debts of 90 million euros...
    I agree and i doubt he would want too move their.

How much would Lukas Podolski cost?