Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pele: Roma's Totti best player in world

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverUnited
    Ronaldinho beats him every day of the week, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Henry, Zidane, Terry are all better than him in my opinion.
    i agree with you that Ronaldinho is better than Totti; Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Henry, Zidane, Terry are talent, but they aren't complete like Totti in my opinion. He can play everywhere.
    I like the football players who you wrote. In particular I like Lampard and Gerrard; i think they should win the "pallone d'oro".

how do you say "pallone d'oro" in english? (pallone d'oro is the best prize for a football player. In the last edition Ronaldinho wins it) thank you.
    I'm sorry for my english.

Quote Originally Posted by totti the best
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverUnited
    Ronaldinho beats him every day of the week, Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Henry, Zidane, Terry are all better than him in my opinion.
    i agree with you that Ronaldinho is better than Totti; Lampard, Gerrard, Rooney, Henry, Zidane, Terry are talent, but they aren't complete like Totti in my opinion. He can play everywhere.
    I like the football players who you wrote. In particular I like Lampard and Gerrard; i think they should win the "pallone d'oro".

how do you say "pallone d'oro" in english? (pallone d'oro is the best prize for a football player. In the last edition Ronaldinho wins it) thank you.
    You mean World Player of the Year award! I agree with the point that Totti could play almost anywhere on the pitch and not look out of place because he is so techniquely gifted.

totti is a joke

what has totti won so far? one scudetto, that's it. how can you compare him to a player like ronaldinho? that's a joke. totti has never performed well on the international stage. he was horrible in the world cup 02 and even worse in the european championships 02. ..and remember his performances in the champions league with roma.. the guy's simply does not have the skills to succed at the highest level. that frustrates him, which leads to all these ugly fouls and unsportsman like behaviour on the big stage. to me this guy is just a JOKE.
    totti is an OK player, but not even among the 50 best players in the world.

Re: totti is a joke

Quote Originally Posted by kiofne
    what has totti won so far? one scudetto, that's it. how can you compare him to a player like ronaldinho? that's a joke. totti has never performed well on the international stage. he was horrible in the world cup 02 and even worse in the european championships 02. ..and remember his performances in the champions league with roma.. the guy's simply does not have the skills to succed at the highest level. that frustrates him, which leads to all these ugly fouls and unsportsman like behaviour on the big stage. to me this guy is just a JOKE.
    Before saying such foolish things why don't introduce yourself in the newcomers section?

Quote Originally Posted by kiofne
    Why not introduce yourself in the newcomers section!

Quote Originally Posted by Moravcik

Why not introduce yourself in the newcomers section!

i think hes trying to say Golden Boot

World player of the year?

European player of the year?

all I know is that "pallone d'oro" for me means in portuguese "chuteira de ouro", which means in english "golden boot"

World Cup Golden boot?

or

European Golden boot?