Page 2 of 285 FirstFirst 1231252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Member of the month

Thanks hoopy, that was a nice thing to say. Many thanks to you too oranje!

Congratulations mate! I know how passionate Singaporeans are about their football and the Premiership in particular seeing as i used to live there!

Well done and keep up the good work! ,

Lol. Yeah, they are a very passionate lot. Most of them pledge allegiance to the Premiership and England (since its unlikely that Singapore will ever qualify for a World Cup) and that can only be a good thing for this site if we have more of them.

I'm not really from Singapore. I've only spent four years there. I'm Malaysian by birth.

Quote Originally Posted by yeekiat
    Lol. Yeah, they are a very passionate lot. Most of them pledge allegiance to the Premiership and England (since its unlikely that Singapore will ever qualify for a World Cup) and that can only be a good thing for this site if we have more of them.

I'm not really from Singapore. I've only spent four years there. I'm Malaysian by birth.
    Ahh well ive been up to KL plenty of times too! Used to go watch the GP (Petronas) there every year!

Woah! How can you even stand the heat?!

How long were you here in South-East Asia? Just curious.

I lived out in Singapore for 6 years in total, the first time was for 4 years and the second was for 2!

Loved it, i will be going back over the summer!

The heat didn't bother me man, it was worth seeing F1! :P

Congrats mate, the award has deffinatly gone to the right person for the first month, you have been a star member, posts have been great, your help has been very much appreciated, true asset to the site.

Cj

Absolutely agree and your knowledge of all areas of Football is wonderful.

Couldn't have gone to a better person.

well done yeekiat , you are very friendly and well spoken and as everyone has said your posts have been good and that is how we want everyone to try and be like . ,

Thanks cjnelson, smurf and conner!

Quote Originally Posted by Moravcik
    I lived out in Singapore for 6 years in total, the first time was for 4 years and the second was for 2!

Loved it, i will be going back over the summer!

The heat didn't bother me man, it was worth seeing F1!
    I see. You worked here?

We might even bump into each another in Singapore, knowing how small it is. I'm actually going back there on Thursday - 16 Feb.