Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7-8 of march, London

So, you already know it??
    Hope you an meet them!
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

can-not-believe-it! look at this!

me and Raul on the airport success!!! i'm so happy that i don't know yet what to say. he's wonderfull, as nice as he seems to be. all the security didn't want to let him neither give autographs, nor take any pictures with fans. and first he signed me what i wanted him to sign and then waited for my dad to take u this lovely pic! i told him that he's almost everything in Real Madrid to me, he said 'gracias', smiled. then i gave him also my short letter that i wrote a night before, he took it, again said 'muchas gracias', promised to read it. after that he was still smiling at me through the window of a bus, waving me. he's just wonderfull, now it's just another reason why he's my favourite player ever. it's impossible not to love him. THANK U RAUL !!!

That's a great prize for you. He seems to be a great man. But the best person in real madrid is casillas because always tells te truth.

I'm so glad you got it!! Congrats!! Raúl is the best, I agree.
    And Garion, you mean that Raul lies or what??
    BTW "blanca princesa", you're good looking!! :P
    Raúl González Over 400 career goals, 3 UCL, 6 La Liga, Top scorer in history of UCL and Spain's national team for a decade, captain of one of the best generations of players in Real Madrid history.

No. What I'm saying is that casillas tells everything as it is. raul would never say something about the second position.

I agree. Casillas is the most honest and down-to-earth player in Real Madrid and the only one I have some sympathy for.

I think that the player of Barcelona who I most liked (in terms of personality, character and sympathy) during the football history is (and probably will be) Guardiola.