Page 77 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2767767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United Rumours

85 million ! The world has gone mad ,simple as that.
    Neither he nor Pogba were worth that amount of money ,Griezmann even less so. I saw him absolutely disappear in the Euro's in some games and top priced players just don't do that imo. Not sure why people still believe players coming from Spain are automatic successes in our league either . Yes the league is more suited to Spanish players used to a lot more time on the ball ,but i think people will be disappointed by this kids rate of success depending on what team he plays for of course.
    85 mill SMH!

Rooney us on his way to China apparently. Clubs over there are willing to pay him up to 900,000 a week!. Its a pay cut but im sure he will go!

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus View Post
    Rooney us on his way to China apparently. Clubs over there are willing to pay him up to 900,000 a week!. Its a pay cut but im sure he will go!
    I doubt I doubt I think he will set a new record in Man Utd before leaving

Toni Kroos could join Man Utd if Real Madrid failed to win a trophy

Bastian Schweinsteiger has left Man Utd for MLS side Chicago Fire.

I thought it was a disgrace how at one point he was forced to train
    with the kids as Mourinho didn't want him but he always acted well and leaves with his dignity.

He was a popular player and its a shame he never got a chance in the first team but with the change of managers you will always get some players missing out. Im glad he has gone to the US as at his stage in his career its the right move for him.

Heard some rumours that United could put in a bid for Neymar. It may cost up to 150 Million to tempt him away from the Nou Camp. I really dont think anything will come of that but I really do think we are in with a chance of capturing Antoine Griezmann. We really do need to get a forward for when Zlatan leaves, relying on a 35 year old for goals this season has been a bit embarassing.

Any updates with the Griezmann thing? still hearing rumours

Quote Originally Posted by football_bettor View Post
    Any updates with the Griezmann thing? still hearing rumours
    Latest is that Griezmann wont join Man Utd unless they have CL football next season.

Meanwhile Zlatan Ibrahimovic who has scored 28 goals this campaign is out for about 6 months.
    He could have played his last game for the club and in football in general as injury is so serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams View Post
    Latest is that Griezmann wont join Man Utd unless they have CL football next season.
    Makes sense. At this stage in his career he would be mad to leave for a club that doesn't have CL matches to take part in no matter how much they pay him.