Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: What book are you reading?

You can't contain yourself can you

I wouldn't mind bagging Kian , he's cute

Oh Smithy! just when i thought we could have a beautiful Westlife-friendship, you go and spoil it all
    i hate kian i think he is the actual devil on earth. Shane?? now we're talking

Quote Originally Posted by floody
    Am i right in thinking one of them is a gay?

Or was that just a rumour?
    yep, Mark is. (top left on the cover)

Shane is married with a child and another baby on the way

Quote Originally Posted by rachrvp
    i think it'll be a very interesting read, they've been together 10 years so i'm sure they'll have some good stories to tell.
    Me too, I read this snippet earlier from Shane...

"Yeah me and Keet' n' Moikey from Boyzone stayed up real late loike, it was waaaay past 10 ya' know, n' Nicky goes n' duz his Simon Cowell impression - aye it was great craic loike, I cudn't stop laffin' ya know worra mean. Den Louis Walsh goes n' feels me knee up loike, it was deadly"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    i think it'll be a very interesting read, they've been together 10 years so i'm sure they'll have some good stories to tell.

"Yeah me and Keet' n' Moikey from Boyzone stayed up real late loike, it was waaaay past 10 ya' know, n' Nicky goes n' duz his Simon Cowell impression - aye it was great craic loike, I cudn't stop laffin' ya know worra mean. Den Louis Walsh goes n' feels me knee up loike, it was deadly"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx

I started on page 2 and I thought you were all talking about ODogg