Page 1 of 102 121151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Rumors

Chelsea Rumors

I haven't seen a topic been started yet for Possible targets for chelsea staretd, so i thought i start it.

We have alreayd signed Bosingwa from fc porto for a estimated 18.25 million.

and today i have found a story that syas, we are after Milan's Kaka and Real Madrid's Robinho

Please post your thoughts, or any stories that may include chelsea and possible signings please

Drogba is surely leaving, maybe Anelka too who knows.
    I think Carvalho and Lampard will go where Mourinho does.
    So a new Centre Back, A Forward and a central midfielder.

Chelsea are near impossible to guess as a club in the transfer market especially when we've no idea who's going to be in charge next season.

I think they could do with a winger too. Malouda, whilst very good, hasn't done it in England and by the sounds of things isn't happy either. Kalou is decent but not good enough to star in that side i don't think. A left-winger probably is needed.

They could end up needing a few strikers as well with Drogba, Shevchenko and Anelka all in doubt.

I wouldn't be surprised. He's said he wants to test himself in England and yet his ideal destinations (Liverpool, Arsenal) won't be in for him. Chelsea seems feasible, although he's already rejected them.

I wonder if they'll go in for either Eto'o or Ibrahimovich.

Everyone rated 85 or more in Fifa 08 will be on their radar.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtz
    Everyone rated 85 or more in Fifa 08 will be on their radar.

so you are syaun if in 2009 on the fifa 08 game in mangerial mode, chelsea will wnat to get leroy lita or mathhew upson?

Robinhos agent claims Chelsea prepared to offer Madrid 28million for Robinho.

Maybe Drogba going in the over direction and a deal could be possible but i dont see why Real would want to sell unless they will be using that money to make a big offer for one Ronaldo.

Robinho has now also said on Brazilian Tv he has had an offer from Chelsea.

This story starting to gatehr some pace. Although id hate to see him in a Chelsea shirt i would enjoy watching him play in the premier league.