Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2341353 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Rumors

Isn't it obvious? He didn't win a title this year and most of the fans don't like him.

I heard that Mourinho will be Inter's next manager and he has asked Essien to come to Inter one day:

Mourinho: I Sign For Inter On Monday
    Jose Mourinho has told Michael Essien that he will sign for Inter on Monday according to La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

The former Chelsea coach has been linked with the club ever since current boss, Roberto Mancini, walked out on the club only to make a dramatic U-turn on his decision.

(FULL ARTICLE)

Grant got sacked.I think it isn't very fair to be honest.Oh well,he'll get another job.

Quote Originally Posted by borisloveschelsea
    Grant got sacked.I think it isn't very fair to be honest.Oh well,he'll get another job.
    It's not really fair to sack him. He's the only manager in Chelsea's history to reach a CL final, and he even only got to buy 1 player (Anelka).

But obviously Chelsea want a star-coach.

Grant did well, as a United fan i think as well as getting results, Chelsea also played very well in some games. He gave players like Ballack to show their worth, but i also think Riijkaard wud be better (unfortunately:@)
    looks like Frank will take the job and *sigh* i will be obliged to hate his guts

Quote Originally Posted by red-devil-tevez
    Grant did well, as a United fan i think as well as getting results, Chelsea also played very well in some games. He gave players like Ballack to show their worth, but i also think Riijkaard wud be better (unfortunately:@)
    looks like Frank will take the job and *sigh* i will be obliged to hate his guts
    I wonder if he can make a trio for Chelsea like MEssi, Ronaldinho & Eto'o. Perhaps: Robinho, Eto'o/Villa & Joe Cole.

Ten Cate contract terminated

Ten Cate contract terminated:

A statement on chelseafc.com said: "Chelsea Football Club can confirm that it terminated Henk Ten Cate's contract today. This follows a meeting this morning.

"As a result of the team management changes at Chelsea FC, and in the light of any forthcoming appointment, it was clear this was the correct decision for all parties.

"Everybody at Chelsea would like to thank Henk for his contribution since coming to the club last year."

chelsea

i think we should sell belleti,drogba,kalou and pizaroo aqnd get kaka(whuz left ac milan)robinho and dani alves cause he wants to cum plus possibly vagner love

Milan reject Chelsea approach

Milan reject Chelsea approach:

AC Milan vice president Adriano Galliani claims the club have turned down an approach from Chelsea for coach Carlo Ancelotti.

He told : "Chelsea? No, they didn't meet with him because they asked our permission and there everything halted."

He added: "Him and another Italian coach were on top of Chelsea's wish list and the fact our coach is sought after and well seen gives me great pleasure.

"But Carlo Ancelotti is and will stay Milan's coach."

Re: chelsea

Quote Originally Posted by rakeb
    i think we should sell belleti,drogba,kalou and pizaroo aqnd get kaka(whuz left ac milan)robinho and dani alves cause he wants to cum plus possibly vagner love
    erm srry mate, we won't be after dani alves this summer, if you haven't noticed, we signed john Bosingwa from porto, instead of dani alves. i would not like to see vagnar love at the bridge, i'd love kaka and robinho to come to the club, and not to mention i would also be intrested in seeing, Ibramhimovic coming to the club.

I think they should buy Ibramhimovic ive always liked him