Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4150515261101 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 1023

Thread: Chelsea Rumors

  1. #501
    Of course we do not have the above mentioned players, but Roman has plenty of money to buy those types.[/quote]

    Who would he buy who are similar?[/quote]

    Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not know any similar players.
    One thing I know, there are players to be bought out there for the right price.
    Perhaps, we might be pleasantly surprised soon ?

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by chin-up
    Of course we do not have the above mentioned players, but Roman has plenty of money to buy those types.
    Who would he buy who are similar?[/quote]

    Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not know any similar players.
    One thing I know, there are players to be bought out there for the right price.
    Perhaps, we might be pleasantly surprised soon ?[/quote]

    Im not so sure but I admire your optimism.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren10
    Quote Originally Posted by chin-up
    Of course we do not have the above mentioned players, but Roman has plenty of money to buy those types.
    Who would he buy who are similar?
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I do not know any similar players.
    One thing I know, there are players to be bought out there for the right price.
    Perhaps, we might be pleasantly surprised soon ?[/quote]

    Im not so sure but I admire your optimism.[/quote]

    What else have I got after screwed up season like this one ?
    If you think that because of FFP teams might be stopped from buying players, you are mistaken.
    I do not believe, they will.

  4. #504
    I think there are always good players to be found, Romans problem is that the FFP rules come into force this year and the allowable losses are going to be radically reduced in comparison to what Chelsea have become accustomed to - unless Chelsea finish 5th, in which case they don't have to fully comply yet, is that right? If so there's an argument for Chelsea aiming for 5th or even 6th to avoid the UEFA b/s and get a chance to overhaul, though in my opinion that squad is packed with talent and a good manager given some time and perhaps a small amount of money to fix a couple of key areas could have them competing for trophies.

  5. #505
    We value your opinion, but some say it is fruitless.

  6. #506
    as expected...next...

  7. #507
    Finally, AVB is gone fishing.
    When I look at his short tenure of 9 months, I see nothing, but discontentment brought into the team by his arrogance.
    Footballers like Anelka, Alex are gone. These two could have played one more year, easily.
    Money spent on Lukaku, Piazon, not seen these two playing yet.
    Drogba in a slump, Ferda not scoring, Kalou not playing, Malouda playing sparingly.
    Cahill was let to sit on the bench for 2 weeks or so.
    Lampard discontented...on & on.

    What was he good for, apart for hiring Mata ?
    AVB was the biggest joke in Chelsea´s last 8 years or so.

    Happy fishing AVB.

  8. #508
    Arguably Lukaku, Piazon and Cahill are not players I believe AVB wanted.

    Anelka was past it maybe not Alex but he was prone to errors.

    Kalou and Malouda are big weak links in Chelsea's squad I think Malouda has had one good season since he's been there.

    Lampard being discontent? Boo friggin hoo the guys long past it and he's lucky he has the power he does because if he was anywhere else they'd have either gotten rid of him or kept him in the reserves.

    You talk about AVB arrogance but I bet you his "failings" were down to the players arrogance and refusal for change.

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayaker
    Arguably Lukaku, Piazon and Cahill are not players I believe AVB wanted.

    Anelka was past it maybe not Alex but he was prone to errors.

    Kalou and Malouda are big weak links in Chelsea's squad I think Malouda has had one good season since he's been there.

    Lampard being discontent? Boo friggin hoo the guys long past it and he's lucky he has the power he does because if he was anywhere else they'd have either gotten rid of him or kept him in the reserves.

    You talk about AVB arrogance but I bet you his "failings" were down to the players arrogance and refusal for change.
    Who cares whether the above players were his choice or not ?
    Players were bought, he should have played them, occasionally.
    Anelka was not past, one more season, easily he could have played.
    Malouda, Kalou never had a chance to play under his arrogance. What is so good about Mereiles in comparison ?
    Lampard scored 10 goals, good enough to play for 70 minutes, every game.
    AVB gang-ho approach to change the whole team in 3 months was not possible.
    Therefore, his uselessness cost him the job. Thank God.
    You say Alex was prone to mistakes. How about Bosigwa ? Ahead of Cole ?

  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by chin-up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayaker
    Arguably Lukaku, Piazon and Cahill are not players I believe AVB wanted.

    Anelka was past it maybe not Alex but he was prone to errors.

    Kalou and Malouda are big weak links in Chelsea's squad I think Malouda has had one good season since he's been there.

    Lampard being discontent? Boo friggin hoo the guys long past it and he's lucky he has the power he does because if he was anywhere else they'd have either gotten rid of him or kept him in the reserves.

    You talk about AVB arrogance but I bet you his "failings" were down to the players arrogance and refusal for change.
    Who cares whether the above players were his choice or not ?
    Managers tend to buy players that suit their style of play or system, if they dont have their own players how can they do their job properly?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •