Page 91 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4181909192101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Rumors

Jose Mourinho has apparently told Juan Mata that he can leave Chelsea if he wants to but won't put him up for sale.

Should the Spanish midfielder move on and where should he go next?

If Juan Mata wanted to play for Liverpool he would of by now but I still would like to try and sign him. We would get the best out of him and he'd get game time like Sturridge has. I've always rated him and always wanted him since he come from behind of Silva's shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey1
    If Juan Mata wanted to play for Liverpool he would of by now but I still would like to try and sign him. We would get the best out of him and he'd get game time like Sturridge has. I've always rated him and always wanted him since he come from behind of Silva's shadow.
    If he wants to stay in the PL I think Liverpool would be a good destination.
    Can you imagine Juan Mata and Luis Suarez both in the same line up?

I'm pretty sure the big 3 in Spain in Real Madrid,Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would all love to have him
    if he decided to return to his homeland but not with Valencia his old club who have many financial problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Hams

I'm pretty sure the big 3 in Spain in Real Madrid,Barcelona and Atletico Madrid would all love to have him
    if he decided to return to his homeland but not with Valencia his old club who have many financial problems.
    We couldn't get him when we had Champions League football so I'm not sure he'd come to us. If he is indeed up for sale I can imagine Arsenal pouncing on him. I can see him returning to Spain.

We couldn't get him when we had Champions League football so I'm not sure he'd come to us. If he is indeed up for sale I can imagine Arsenal pouncing on him. I can see him returning to Spain.
    I think Man U need him badly to partner Kagawa! Mata was only good in my eyes once Oscar parrnered him ,taking some of the weight of the creative duties off him. He was much better then, as will Kagawa if Mata joined. But could you imagine Moyes even glancing in Mata direction? It's not in his DNA! Liverpool could do with him and you already have Coutinho to partner him ,but is Rodgers willing to sit either of Gerrard , Henderson or Lucas? I'm not sure if he is! Barca ? Don't make me laugh ,he's not good enough for that team And i am quite sure Real Madrid think along them same lines also.

I think Man U need him badly to partner Kagawa! Mata was only good in my eyes once Oscar parrnered him ,taking some of the weight of the creative duties off him. He was much better then, as will Kagawa if Mata joined. But could you imagine Moyes even glancing in Mata direction? It's not in his DNA! Liverpool could do with him and you already have Coutinho to partner him ,but is Rodgers willing to sit either of Gerrard , Henderson or Lucas? I'm not sure if he is! Barca ? Don't make me laugh ,he's not good enough for that team And i am quite sure Real Madrid think along them same lines also. As for Arsenal , i don't think they would pounce on him and personally i don't think he's good enough for us either!
    Tell you what the look on his face after he was pulled off yesterday was not good! I can't see him staying with that team ,after he ran his ass off in that that game trying to please Mourinho ,only to be benched after about 10 minutes of the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by specnur

I think Man U need him badly to partner Kagawa! Mata was only good in my eyes once Oscar parrnered him ,taking some of the weight of the creative duties off him. He was much better then, as will Kagawa if Mata joined. But could you imagine Moyes even glancing in Mata direction? It's not in his DNA! Liverpool could do with him and you already have Coutinho to partner him ,but is Rodgers willing to sit either of Gerrard , Henderson or Lucas? I'm not sure if he is! Barca ? Don't make me laugh ,he's not good enough for that team And i am quite sure Real Madrid think along them same lines also. As for Arsenal , i don't think they would pounce on him and personally i don't think he's good enough for us either!
    Tell you what the look on his face after he was pulled off yesterday was not good! I can't see him staying with that team ,after he ran his ass off in that that game trying to please Mourinho ,only to be benched after about 10 minutes of the 2nd half.
    Personally I'd reduce Gerrard's role to more of a Scholes/Giggs role at United to accommodate Mata. If a player like him is available and interested, we go for it. Whether Rodgers has the balls to Gerrard have the self awareness to reduce his role is a completely different story.

Henderson-Lucas-Coutinho

Sturrdge-Suarez-Mata

That midfield/attacking combination looks quite delicious.

I doubt he'd go to United either as they're doing terrible and probably sees them as a sinking ship.
    Mata was Chelsea's best player or 2 seasons running before Mourinho came. His reluctance for not playing him is staggering.
    I still think he's Chelsea's best midfielder.

Rodgers loves the false number 10 so I could see Mata linking up with Suarez more than he would with Coutinho. There might be a bit of competition there as they both operate the same way.

I doubt he'd go to United either as they're doing terrible and probably sees them as a sinking ship.
    Mata was Chelsea's best player or 2 seasons running before Mourinho came. His reluctance for not playing him is staggering.
    I still think he's Chelsea's best midfielder.

Rodgers loves the false number 10 so I could see Mata linking up with Suarez more than he would with Coutinho. There might be a bit of competition there as they both operate the same way.
    No , you use Coutinho and Mata behind Suarez basically like how Iniesta and Xavi operate with Messi. You hav eeither Sturridge or sterling on the wings with Sturridge cutting in Ronaldo style when he was with Man u . You got a pretty serious attacking set up right there epsecially if you are able to keep them for a few years as both Sturridge and Sterling mature their game. Henderson holding mid !

Chelsea are about to re sign their former Serbian midfielder Nemanja Matic
    who they let move to Benfica as part of the deal when they signed David Luiz!

One who could be on his way out is Belgian Kevin De Bruyne who is close to joining Wolfsburg in Germany.