Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast

Thread: more pics of Man utd 07

i buy every manchester united shirt that comes out and i have done for the last 8 years, but if that thing comes out there is no way im buying that, id rather spend my money on an arsenal shirt, that thing looks more like a pajama top.

C. Ronaldo in the new Man Utd Home Kit?

Does this mean I was right all along, despite how 'obvious' a fake it was?!

Not a chance in hell. No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

There isn't a sponsor or anything, I'm praying to god that it's just being used for an advert or promotional purposes.

it hasn't got any black! isn't that a bit suspicious?

I think this is the real shirt because if you look at another Nike shirt E.G. Hollands, they have the same style and the old badge too.

faker then jordans you know whats

Didn't everyone say that about the Arsenal shirt? And the Inter Milan kits? And so on and so on...

It doesn't have a sponsor on that pic which is strange, it's certainly the most legit looking design so far though in that all the others have been made on a computer. It's not the best kit ever though.