Page 1 of 198 121151101 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham Rumours

West Ham Rumours

Everyone else has a rumours thread so I thought West Ham should have one too!

Nobby Solano has left the club after one season and would like to stay in England......

Bobby Zamora could be about to join QPR in the championship in the next few days.....

West Ham are to make a bid of 10 million for Marseille striker Djibril Cisse........

What are West Ham doing letting Solano go! Was he that bad last season?

I think 10million is a bit much for Djibril Cisse

Is it true that Anton Ferdinand is going to Spurs?

I have heard that quite a few times. I don't rate him and i don't see why spurs would want him, meant to cost around 6million as well

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie JJ
    I have heard that quite a few times. I don't rate him and i don't see why spurs would want him, meant to cost around 6million as well
    He has always had a reasonable game when he has played against United. I think the Hammers would miss him big style.

I hear the rumours all the time too about Anton Ferdinand joining Spurs for 6 million....

He lost his place in West Ham's team last season due to injury and poor form to the likes
    of Mathew Upson and others and needs to raise his game and show he is worthy of a first team place.
    There is no doubt the lad has talent but I think Spurs would be waisting there money if they bought him.

100% no to Ferdinand to Spurs rumours, nothing in it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jono
    100% no to Ferdinand to Spurs rumours, nothing in it at all.
    Phew. Thank goodness for that.

there aint really going to be a huge amount of transfer activity this summer for us.

one or maybe two new faces and probably around 6 players out. they will be fringe players and will not affect the team in any way.

ferdinand is going nowhere.

solano went because we have Faubert, Ljungberg and Dyer all in that position so he is surplus to requirements. he did well for us but there was no longer any need for him.

its going to be a quiet summer for west ham by all accounts.

I don't think you need Cisse. Three reasons:

i) He's been quite poor in the French league since returning... the league he once dominated.

ii) You have Ashton and Bellamy.

iii) 10m is too expensive, considering pt i).

He was decent for Liverpool, but incredibly frustrating. Had immense power and pace as we know but whenever he was through on goal he just stuck his head down and smashed it as hard as he could in the general direction of the 'keeper, meaning more times than not it'd just ricochet away. He was a very poor finisher most of the time.