Page 2 of 199 FirstFirst 1231252102 ... LastLast

Thread: West Ham Rumours

I remember a couple of years ago when Cisse played for Liverpool against West Ham..
    In both games he looked outstanding and tore us apart each time he ran at our defence
    who didn't have a clue how to deal with him and the French man scored a couple of goals.

I know he has had a serious injury since then and may not be the same player now at Marseille
    and yes 10 million quid is a lot of money to gamble on if he can still produce the goods at Upton park.

Still waiting to hear about if Nicky Shorey at Reading will come and join his home town club I hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Hams

Still waiting to hear about if Nicky Shorey at Reading will come and join his home town club I hope!
    Nicky WILL be leaving this Summer. So it's up to whoever is interested to make a bid.

Quote Originally Posted by floody

Nicky WILL be leaving this Summer. So it's up to whoever is interested to make a bid.
    you mean that over-rated reading Defender will be leaving?

i hope West ham don't get him, they alreayd have Capable Left backs availble at the club, Mostly George McCartney

West Ham could be about to make a bid for Argentine defender Fabricio Colocini of Deportivo
    La Coruna in Spain for 12 million although Newcastle are also rumoured to be interested.....

I'm not sure why Alan Curbishley would splash out on another center back?...We have enough
    of those already but could do with a new full back which is why I rate Shorey and want him at West Ham.

Martin O'Neill at Aston Villa is considering making a bid of 6million for Anton Ferdinand!!!

I rate Freddie Sears, great young player, hopefully West Ham can keep a tight grip on him!

Shaun Wright-Phillips to The Boleyn Ground for 9.5 million?

While I've been away Bobby Zamora and John Pantsil
    have both left the Hammers and joined Fulham for a combined fee of 6.3 million

A good bit of business there being able to get so much money for 2 reserve team players..

I hope the rumours about Mark Hughes wanting Neil and Bellamy to join Man city are false...
    It would be a disaster if 2 players of this quality were allowed to leave for one of our rivals....

While I've been away Bobby Zamora and John Pantsil
    have both left the Hammers and joined Fulham for a combined fee of 6.3 million

A good bit of business there being able to get so much money for 2 reserve team players..

I hope the rumours about Mark Hughes wanting Neil and Bellamy to join Man city are false...
    It would be a disaster if 2 players of this quality were allowed to leave for one of our rivals....
    Agreed it is good business,both only made a handfull of starts last year.Zamora will always get a warm welcome back thanks to that play off winner! Pantsil never really got started at the club,showed some sign's of talent,maybe a run in the Fulham team and we'll see the best of him.
    The fee could rise by another 1m,depending on app's.

Over in Oz, Lucas Neill rumours are doing the rounds. Manchester City and Newcastle touted as possible locations

Keep going lads, almost made a full first page there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkyjinx
    Keep going lads, almost made a full first page there.
    Cheers Sparky...remember Its not quantity that counts but quality at the end of the day.

Hayden Mullins could be the latest player to depart as Alan Curbishley looks to reduce
    West Ham's squad from 41 players down to a more managable 26 or 27 squad members......